News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit mean spirited of me, but the thought did occur -- if a spectacular crisis happened right now, in T.O., the Ford bros would be so very exposed. You know, "off, partying, while the world we know leaves its orbit". I kind of wish something like that would happen right now, with no loss of life of course. It would make these guys look sooooo bad to their supporters.

Another thing occurred to me. Joan Rivers (known for her red carpet comments) could have a field day with that blue shirt Fraud always wears. Oh I ought to shut up … I should not give Fraud any fashion advice.

A bit mean spirited of me, but the thought did occur -- if a spectacular crisis happened right now, in T.O., the Ford bros would be so very exposed.

Not really. Mayors ( or whatever Rob is now ) are entitled to out of town vacations. I think Mayor Lastman used to vacation in Florida during the winter.

As long as he doesn't have another epic meltdown, which I consider highly unlikely on this much supervised trip.

Last edited:
The Ford brothers know they are going to lose (well Doug at least), and they are positioning themselves for a "Duck Dynasty" style reality show in the US, based around the family business. That's why Randy has come out of the woodwork all of a sudden. And they actually have a shot at it.

People outside Toronto are laughing at us voters.

I am not sure if they are laughing at us more for supporting the Provincial Liberals or supporting Ford - but they are laughing. And since support for the Liberals is twice as high as the support for Ford, I would say support for the former gets more laughter (or maybe anger) than support for the latter.

Doug just told CP24 Rob is NOT attending the Oscars. Just like when David Blaine left out the back door.

I am not sure if they are laughing at us more for supporting the Provincial Liberals or supporting Ford - but they are laughing. And since support for the Liberals is twice as high as the support for Ford, I would say support for the former gets more laughter (or maybe anger) than support for the latter.
Why would anyone laugh at us for supporting the provincial Liberals? They are a mainstream centrist party.

It's not like they are bigots like we keep seeing in the Conservative party.

Last edited:

This is silly.

Here we go

I have set out on the trail of Mayor Rob Ford. Haven't yet received his itinerary, so let me know if you hear anything.

Just lay out some crack and some mickeys of vodka out on the street, and soon Robbie will be come sniffing around.

You were saying...

Retweeted by robyndoolittle
Benjamin Hochman@hochman 4m
@robyndoolittle Thought you'd like this: my HS buddy ran into a wandering Rob Ford in LA - Benjamin, Denver Post pic.twitter.com/2aFQdKKR7K

6de7915ea1e811e3984b12c331d64df6_8.jpg

And this!

Classic drunk Ford face. You can't stop an addict.​

Haha. I knew the business cards would make the trip. Now we're fixing potholes in LA?

Last edited:
CP24 12:15pm via TweetDeck
Coun. Ford said the mayor is promoting the fact that Toronto is considered "Hollywood North."

And the crack capital of Canada...

Yes, that must be it!
Now don't you feel better for getting a dig in at the provincial liberals in this thread about rob ford?

In photos (referring to the one a few pages back), RoFo gives himself away. I've always felt that the best clues to Rob Ford's diminishing sobriety is that his eyes close and his mouth opens. And his gaze is always off-centre. The one shot - Robyn Doolittle's retweet of a wandering Rob Ford - seems to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back