News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to change the locks at CH.

goldsbie 11:52am via Twitter for Android
Kelly: "I have agreed to assume the responsibilities of mayor. This transfer is effective immediately." That's some real West Wing shit.

An Alexander Haig moment? "I am in control here."

marcusbgee 11:58am via Echofon
"Technically" Ford can stay on after rehab, says Kelly. Whether he should is another matter.

I couldn't help but notice that Ford used the rear entrance of the house last night and again this morning. In any other clip I've seen, he's used the front door. I'm wondering if it's because he'd forced to live in the basement recently due to problems with Renata and the kids.

Or the dog-house. :D

It really seems like work-induced stress causes Ford to go on these benders. He should quit politics.

Yeah, I don't buy Warmington trying to pin this on the death of Flaherty or that City Hall journalist. This bender seems to have started Friday night after losing Gene Jones. What I don't get is how some people can have sympathy for that. If you can't perform your job as Mayor, even when your powers are radically reduced, without having to go on an alcohol and crack bender, then maybe you shouldn't be mayor?

Was Mama Ford being interviewed at the same plaza RoFo got blitzed at Monday night? She's bsing that she didn't know her son's problems were so serious (does she live in a bubble?), but I bet she's more upset and angry beyond words that her daughter hosted her brother for a crack session.

There was a rumour on twitter this am about Ford flying out of Buttonville on private jet, but do the Fords actually have private-jet money vs first-class money?

Time to change the locks at CH.

goldsbie 11:52am via Twitter for Android
Kelly: "I have agreed to assume the responsibilities of mayor. This transfer is effective immediately." That's some real West Wing shit.

Just think, it could have been Doug "I've never seen Rob take a drink" Holyday, who was still defending him in December.

So Ford is still hanging out with drug dealers and buying coke, but the police haven't done shit. Fuck them so fucking hard. The police are almost as big of a blight on this city as Ford is.

New pool idea?

Call where and when RoFo gives up "rehab".

My pick is the Florida flop-house, and he's in selfies/news/jail by May 8.

Count me in, but I'm still alive in the arrest pool: Oct 3 baby!

As for this pool, I think he's going to the cottage for a couple months to stay away from prying eyes, but I'll bite and say June 10th selfies appear again.

Also, gotta agree that Dougie-poo's tears during that little performance for the press were entirely about himself. Or maybe he rubbed a couple of onions against his eyes just before showing up.

I remember reading about a famous child-actor who couldn't cry during a scene in a movie.

They had a studio security guard take his beloved dog out back, and next thing the kid heard was a gunshot.

The shot was actually fired into the ground, but the kid got his scene done, and I believe won an Oscar.

We can hope--

KatieSimpson24 12:03pm via Twitter for iPhone
If the Mayor doesn't make it back for July council meeting, and council doesn't pass a resolution, Mayor is out of his spot.

Let's hope he doesn't claim Long Term Disability ( LTD ) from the City for alcoholism.

He certainly would not be the first.

I have no problem with people taking short-term disability to treat addictions. Of course, OHIP will only cover very short term rehabs (21 days) and Ford can afford to go to the spa variety.

There was a rumour on twitter this am about Ford flying out of Buttonville on private jet, but do the Fords actually have private-jet money vs first-class money?

Pure speculation, but doesn't he have friends with money? like in construction and waste management? ;)

In Rob's defence, Thug did tell him to limit drinking his pops to his basement. Not unreasonable then to conclude that he should limit smoking Crack in Kathy's basement. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back