News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, I have to agree with newearthling that whatever was on your mind at the time was not immediately clear to the women here. I'm a huge Carlin fan & saw him perform just before he died. Carlin was a master of making people think even with crass language and subject matter. Had he done the same jokes without context, he'd be no better than Andrew Dice Clay; just rude and offensive.

Milton Berle was an example ( one of many ) of a comedian who "worked clean" for his entire onstage and onscreen career.

Offstage he was known to have a colorful vocabulary and few limits on when it was used.

He often criticized younger comedians like Lenny Bruce and George Carlin for their X-rated humor, and challenged them to be just as funny without the four-letter words.

And Stephanie in the back, it seems, maybe driving along Weston?

Somewhere around St. Phillips Rd.

Kind of a charming pic actually.

( Woke up and HAD to take a peek at UT. :) )

Last edited:
Doug Ford's Achilles heel is that he thinks he's a great strategist. But that rehab story should've come later, and he's already pissed of Warmington by giving the exclusive to the CBC and not letting Warmington know. Doug is on his own now, I really hope he gets confronted with his limitations. I want him to break. For everybody's sake.

I don't think Warmington's the only pissed off member of the media....Doug dangled the bait of a release for more than 12 hours. Reporters stayed on site at City Hall, on a Friday, long after their usual quitting time. All because Doug promised "proof", over and over and over and over.

And what did they get for all that waiting??? Nothing at all!! They must be furious.

Hahaha Doug has finally done it! He's come up with the single perfect deflection for every unsavory story published until the end of time. Since, by the very nature of the time-space continuum, EVERYTHING that is reported happened in the past, then it can all be ignored. He's a genius!! Hey maybe my brother wasn't perfect five minutes ago, but as of right this second he hasn't done anything wrong in the future! Subways for everyone!

Lol, and it's going to get worse once Ford leaves rehab! All of the vileness that has flooded out of the Ford sewer these last two weeks - the racism, the homophobia, the sexism, the revolting crudeness, the violence, the DUI, etc. - is going to be dismissed in one single breath as 'drunken stuporism.'

That is, they're going to say that nobody loves the people more than Rob, Rob only gets like that when he's drinking, and now he's quit drinking, so stop hounding him.

All the stuff that's come out that should be nailing his political coffin shut forever is instead going to be handily deflected.....again.

On the bright side, I'm sure it won't be long after that his rehab fails and he gets drunk/high/belligerent on video....again.

My best friends! My wife! My couch! My stash! My burgers!

thatnight.jpg

Attachments

• thatnight.jpg
    thatnight.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,008
Last edited:
My head will explode if they say anything else along the lines of, "hey, but it's ok - he's going to come out a few pounds lighter..."

Fords comments are racist & he says he's racist - he IS racist. But I think he really meant to say that he was the 'least' racist guy around & somehow his inner truth came out in the quote below:

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f–king k–e, n—-r, f–king w-p, d–o, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toroto,â€

Fords comments are racist & he says he's racist - he IS racist. But I think he really meant to say that he was the 'least' racist guy around & somehow his inner truth came out in the quote below:

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f–king k–e, n—-r, f–king w-p, d–o, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto,â€

Yes, or "I'm the most racially-inclusive mayor."

Automatically wondering whether the "that's another brand of evil" main front page story is an inadvertent foretelling of another kind.

At first, I thought it was part of the Ford story!
But I like your train of thought....what more could Ford do that would earn him the title of EVIL?
i think the only things that would still shock people are if Ford were linked to murder or child molestation.

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f–king k–e, n—-r, f–king w-p, d–o, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto,â€

I think he meant it like "I'm a great mayor, I'm a fucking racist, but I still help all the n*****, k****...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back