News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
apropos of nothing... is it possible that @_ejb__ from twitter is Elena Johnson Basso? my mind just made the connection while reading this mornings article.

apropos of nothing... is it possible that @_ejb__ from twitter is Elena Johnson Basso? my mind just made the connection while reading this mornings article.

Yeah that was floated back when te house was said to be involved. She used to argue and stuff but now it's all cryptic. I do enjoy the fun characters and colours she uses though.

Is it only me who noticed that Steve Van Zant was in town (on Doug-o's left, checking e-mail)?

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 8.56.00 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 8.56.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 8.56.00 AM.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 938
People are throwing boards with nails in front of Doug's RV, (that's if you believe a word they say):

graeme ‏@graemeTO 22 mins22 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics Actually moron, I was in the front seat. It happened at Dupont and Christie. Boards with nails.

Music&Politics Radio ‏@scmusicpolitics 9 mins9 minutes ago
@graemeTO I'm sure glad I have your word on that. Doug lies. Daily. If I see anything official from the cops, I'll believe it #TOpoli
4:35 pm - 12 Oct 2014 · Details

graeme ‏@graemeTO 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics No Seb, you lie daily. All day every day on twitter. You are finally getting blocked. You are so desperate for attention.

M. Derbecker ‏@mderbecker 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics @graemeTO Were the police called? Was the board w/ a nail saved? A receipt from replacing the tires? Or toe truck? A pic?

graeme ‏@graemeTO 4 mins4 minutes ago
@mderbecker @scmusicpolitics Our driver swerved around it. The two morons tried to throw the boards out as we were coming

McEacheran the receptionist is a troubled little soul, isn't he? He blocks people on Twitter as frequently as Doug sues.

I wouldn't put too much stock into the paragraph on Randy's declining bonus.
He's just trying to hide income in divorce court.

Dougs "lies, lies" is a nice gift to Randy's ex's lawyer: So, Mr. Ford, who is lying about the profitability of Deco? You, under oath in your affidavit, or your brother Doug Ford to the media?

Why do I have the feeling that Doug's story of the RV's sabotage probably involved a few 12 year-olds playing shinny on the street? Sticks dropped as the metal hulk sped through a school zone.

Hockey sticks magically became boards embedded with spikes. Zing! Done. Ford victim story #422.

Put up a "Ford Mayor" lawn sign, if you want the police to watch your house a little bit more closely.

1297615852026_ORIGINAL.jpg

I had an exchange with Graeme last night that reveals a bit about his psyche. I can't copy and paste tweets on my tablet but this was it. In response to one of his many tweets last night I posted

me....shouldn't you be working on your resume?

Graeme....I'll be working in the mayors office. Come visit anytime.

Me...I thought Robbie eliminated the plant watering job?

Graeme...ha! You obviously know very little about me. I'm in the inner circle of this winning campaign.

Me...you in charge of fridge magnets?

He thinks he's a big deal. He feels important. He's in the inner circle.

It is both funny and somewhat sad. He is still just an errand boy, but thinks that he somehow has 'arrived'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back