News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dougs "lies, lies" is a nice gift to Randy's ex's lawyer: So, Mr. Ford, who is lying about the profitability of Deco? You, under oath in your affidavit, or your brother Doug Ford to the media?

Yep. You've got one brother saying business was great, and the other brother in divorce court saying that business was so bad he was no longer getting his million dollar bonus.

One of them is lying....

Yep. You've got one brother saying business was great, and the other brother in divorce court saying that business was so bad he was no longer getting his million dollar bonus.

One of them is lying....

At least one of them, but probably both (i.e., business is terrible, but Randy's still getting bonuses).

I think what make's it newsworthy, is this is the crackhouse where Rob Ford's crackwhore lives, and Rob Ford smokes crack.

I wonder if the Bassos actually still "like" StRoFo, or if that sign is just there to tow the FoFam party line? Like, was His Worship's Crack Whore doing him for feelings(shudder) or money? What happened to Riinse? Who are/were they?
Were the 18 cops that attended the post pipe-beat down scene from Tavener's div?

One of them is lying....

Sounds like you aren't being genuous. Do you really think Kidnappy wouldn't take care of his children? Do you really think former street pharmacist Doug Jr would lie about his world class business acumen? This is one of Toronto's most influential and successful Families. Why would they lie?

City of Toronto FORD DOUG Councillor $104,105.98 $778.71
http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/publications/salarydisclosure/pssd/pdf/municipalities_2013.pdf

That's "Salary Paid" and "Taxable Benefits" in 2013, for anyone interested.

Doug Ford to donate salary to charities
http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontovotes2010/2010/10/26/15840566.html

"Just one day after he was elected to his brother's former council seat, Ford vowed he will donate his entire councillor salary of around $100,000 to community organizations during his entire four-year term."

I wonder which community organizations was it donated to.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Bassos actually still "like" StRoFo, or if that sign is just there to tow the FoFam party line? Like, was His Worship's Crack Whore doing him for feelings(shudder) or money? What happened to Riinse? Who are/were they?
Were the 18 cops that attended the post pipe-beat down scene from Tavener's div?

Sounds like you aren't being genuous. Do you really think Kidnappy wouldn't take care of his children? Do you really think former street pharmacist Doug Jr would lie about his world class business acumen? This is one of Toronto's most influential and successful Families. Why would they lie?
Interesting that Randy is now in the news. Even more interesting is that we had someone on here last week dropping all sorts of stuff about crappy father Randy. Wonder why? Or rather, why now? I can't remember the poster's name. Anyone help?

Enjoyed!
fify, because a little OCD

animatronic's original version actually had the correct number of syllables in the first line for the meter of a limerick. Changing Doug Ford to DoFo and omitting 'frequent' makes it too few syllables, throwing off the rhythm. Sorry.

I saw my first Ward 20 Ford sign yesterday, around Euclid and Barton. Saw another today, around Harbord and Crawford, otherwise it's around 4/1 Chow/Tory signs. Quite a few Ford signs further west along St Clair, however.

This alleged spiked board incident supposedly took place a couple minutes from my house; hope that monstrosity back sometime when I'm around to flip off Graeme and Thug.

That's the Ford/Cressy house I saw the other day. I don't know how the Ford signs are going to stay up much longer.

animatronic's original version actually had the correct number of syllables in the first line for the meter of a limerick. Changing Doug Ford to DoFo and omitting 'frequent' makes it too few syllables, throwing off the rhythm. Sorry.

Also, not everyone would know who "DoFo" is.

Last edited:
There are some people on Twitter who seem to know who ejb is, and from what I have seen from them they would say efb it is not "the Princess".

It's a crazed Ford supporter who has the same initials as Elena Basso but otherwise almost nothing in common. I have a hypothesis about who it could be - I know, I said that a while ago, but it's a different person from that time. DM for details if you're interested.

Thanks again casita. The poster was on and off for a few days last week, always about Randy and seemed to know his ex-wife. Dropped a few lines about Randy and then just as suddenly disappeared. More odd stuff with the Ford family.

Doug Ford’s frequent rantings were venomous,
Though his grasp of the truth was quite tenuous.
When his lie caused a frown,
He’d double it down,
For fear he'd appear disingenuous.

I wasn't bold enough to mess with an original composition but if were tossing out
Rewrites my first line would read : Doug Ford's rantings were frequently venomous...
Of course I could never come up with such a great concept in the first place, and editing is alot like monday morning quarterbacking.

I went through Ward 2 just now and there wasn't as many Ford signs as I expected. There was an equal amount of Andray Domise signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back