News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one needs to be silent around the Fords--they create more than enough attention on their own. But I think it's crucial to call out the hypocrisy of the FoFam and for that I (and others, I suspect) won't "just shut up". Turning a blind eye to the malignancy will not make it go away.

goldsbie 11:57pm via Twitter Web Client
Selected guesses as to Doug Ford's mystery endorser (from my mentions): Don Cherry, Lisi, Hologram JFK, Hologram Tupac, Conrad Black…

goldsbie 11:58pm via Twitter Web Client
…Brett Hart, Chris Brown, Donald Trump, Ed the Sock, Talking Subway Train, Patrick Brazeau, Vanilla Ice, Søren Kierkegaard, Justin Bieber…

goldsbie Oct 14, 12:00am via Twitter Web Client
…Thomas the Tank Engine, Pope Francis, Talking Buses, Karla Ford's rabbi, Jose Canseco, Mike Duffy, Harold the Jewelry Buyer, and Slurpy.

Quite literally - if it is Don Cherry I stop watching HNIC forever.

Quite literally - if it is Don Cherry I stop watching HNIC forever.
I just assumed he had Cherry's endorsement, I'll be very disappointed if that's all he has. I was looking forward to Stephen Harper or even Stephen Hawking!
Better not be Cherry, what a let down.:D

I just assumed he had Cherry's endorsement, I'll be very disappointed if that's all he has. I was looking forward to Stephen Harper or even Stephen Hawking!
Better not be Cherry, what a let down.:D

I wondered about Harper but don't think he's let Raitt endorse Tory if he was going to endorse Doug.

I've been given to understand all living nominees and recipients of The "Geller" Prize are ready to endorse D Ford based on his prodigious capacity for "verbal fiction"....

Are we going to see endorsements from the major news outlets this week? Will the Sun dare support Doug? My guess is we may get a Tory trifecta. Not even sure the Star will endorse Chow at this stage.

Based on Graeme's hyperbolic tweet from yesterday:
@graemeTO: There may never be a bigger endorsement in Toronto political history as the one tmrw #topo
I gotta go Mike Harris.

Maybe the ghost of Jim Flaherty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back