News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might point out that other than the Honest Ed Mirvish's Warehouse's Chinese vase big enough to hide a body, there is not much art.

That's because it's in a room. An art room. Because Doug loves art. People don't know that, but he does. He loves art. He said so.

"The word you won't ever hear me say is 'pussy,' " said Doug Ford in an interview Wednesday. "I mean, pussy---that's just terrible. Pussy is a disgusting word and only a degenerate would even utter it out loud."
I think this was in jest. Part of the "P" word thing.

ETA. For all those cunning linguists who need more words than they can get at home try dictionary .com word of the day. Today's blog word of the day: mythomane. A liar who starts to believe his own lies

Last edited:
There's a kind of 'I know where you live' tone to it, isn't there?

Indeed. We know some ford associates end up dead or beaten. And we're pretty sure they have dirty cops beholden to them. Rofo was a bumbling doofus. Doug seems like a guy who could arrange your disappearance.

Last edited:
That's a rather horrible thing to say. I may not like Ford's politics, but I don't see any need to attack or question his marriage.

Come On. Can you really find a redeeming quality in Doug as a husband? Imagine trying to disagree with him? "Karla, Karla, Karla from Etobicoke..."

That's a rather horrible thing to say. I may not like Ford's politics, but I don't see any need to attack or question his marriage.

Then perhaps he shouldn't have trotted her out in defense of stupid things he has said. If you are inviting others to positively judge you by inviting a sympathetic media outlet to position your candidacy and your family, you better be damn ready for negative judgements around said themes.

AoD

Last edited:
He was right about the unfairness of the Catholic only school funding, too bad he went about it the wrong way. He should have proposed the complete opposite of what he did: merge the public and Catholic systems into a single secular system and leave religious education to private schools. I honestly think that any party leader who proposes that would have the support of most of the population.

Unthinkable for Tory...that would have ruined his mentor's (WGD) legacy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back