News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that Doug's team's internal polling numbers are worrisome so they are rolling Rob out into the areas where Doug needs help.

Quite literally ... Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him tooling around on a motorized scooter soon enough.

What's funny is Leon isn't running so how would it benefit him to endorse Tory? Oh, Doug!

I can't copy/paste quickly from my phone but jpags and DD burned SAL on twitter today. She started it and Page shut her up. Dale just laughed at her.

Endorsement cake for crying out loud. Good to see SAL getting served a piece of humble pie.

AoD

From the NP:

Kelly McParland: "Doug Ford’s Toronto is nasty, angry, ill-tempered and more numerous than expected"

"Rob Ford made us embarrassed to be from Toronto; Doug Ford makes us ashamed."

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...merous/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm glad I didn't listen to more of the debate than I did: it only confirmed to me that Doug is a condescending and highly disingenuous (yes!) prick who whines that people whose job it is to uphold ethical standards and generally follow the rules are out to get him by preventing him from lying, bullying and bullshitting to get his own crooked way.

His talk about helping the city rings entirely hollow: he's interested only in doing things that will benefit him personally, and nothing else.

Endorsement cake for crying out loud. Good to see SAL getting served a piece of humble pie.

AoD

And then SAL complains that it doesn't count because the Ford cake was not an endorsement per se. She's really desperate if she thinks the Star or Pags is endorsing Tory.

His talk about helping the city rings entirely hollow: he's interested only in doing things that will benefit him personally, and nothing else.

Has Doug actually lived in Chicago since 1988? Did I read that right?
http://imgur.com/lzM76rQ

It also sounded like he could wait to get back to the States. Doesn't sound like he has spent much time in TO in many years, and has no interest in living here unless he is mayor. He wasn't even interested in running re-election to Ward 2.

Last edited:
He either doesn't get it, or doesn't want to, just like FN followers. They're either too stupid to understand they're being used by the Fords or they're assholes (like my neighbour) who don't care and want to stick it to people who follow the rules. Wow, what a way to go through life. Sad little people.

He can't sell it.

If I were Nick, I wouldn't let JT get back into the ring solo against that tag-team. Not without Ari for back-up, and a decent referee. And those FN howler monkeys scaring the crap out of people. OMG

Glad that Nick give JT a time-out. He's earned it.

Doug's on the ropes, and Olivia is on the canvass. Let the two of them trade body blows. I doubt they will, most of the rage will likely be directed at MISTER Tory! ( What's your story! LOL )

View attachment 35814

Strategically, it probably would be smart if Tory locked himself up in his house for the next 10 days. He's going to win this election so long as he doesn't commit a major public gaffe.

But I don't understand cheering him on for this tactic. Would you applaud Harper ducking debates with Trudeau and Mulcair because they were "tag teaming" him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back