News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
good grief! Lmao that's not what i meant, doctor! I meant we are one month away from getting a new mayor! Lol

i wasn't referring to the state of rob's health. Hopefully, councillor rob ford is going to be at city hall for a long time to come. He's a 30-year man! ;)

:D

Good grief! LMAO That's not what I meant, Doctor! I meant we are one month away from getting a new mayor! LOL

I wasn't referring to the state of Rob's health. Hopefully, Councillor Rob Ford is going to be at City Hall for a long time to come. He's a 30-year man! ;)

Oh. Hah. Stuff like that I tend to take a bit more literally, especially because "metastatic cancer" is often a reason to suggest making someone "no code".

Looks like Doug's PC leadership ambitions are off to a great start

Doug Ford makes ‘big mistake’ by insulting Ontario PC leadership hopefuls

Wynne and the Liberals must be thrilled!

Last edited:
Oh. Hah. Stuff like that I tend to take a bit more literally, especially because "metastatic cancer" is often a reason to suggest making someone "no code".

It's so complicated when they send them home with a DNR order.

sorry if this video from the ford election night party was posted already, but it's a real eye-opener: http://vimeo.com/110365134
highlights include stephanie ford saying "f john tory and f olivia" and randy ford dancing.

omg ;)

Sorry if this video from the Ford election night party was posted already, but it's a real eye-opener: http://vimeo.com/110365134
Highlights include Stephanie Ford saying "F John Tory and F Olivia" and Randy Ford dancing.

I can't imagine where little Stephanie heard F John Tory and F Olivia. Must have been at school, you know how they pick up stuff in the school yard.
Wonderful parenting at work again.

Watching these guys operate for the last 4 years has been painfully frustrating. Everyone was worried that Doug was the smart guy when in actuality he's been as big an idiot as a drug addicted alcoholic. If these guys ever got there shit together they could cause real damage...and attain real power.

The provincial tories would force Doug to bend to their will. Doug doesn't understand that he already has enough pull and power to start a tea party revolution as a 4th major party. Let the pcs eat their own as they try to distance itself from Hudak, Eves and Harris. Ford Nation starts anew as a full fledged party without the baggage....the bagg...

Oh never mind....pack up the folkswagen and abandon it next to the firetruck...in 3 handicapped spots.

Typical Doug

He called in to the CBC noon show on Tuesday. Said he's all for the people, blah blah blah. Said he really can't be labelled but you could call him a social liberal. Said he and Olivia agree when it comes to important issues that affect the people (hearing the people come out of that man's mouth drives me mental). This was before he said he would consider the PC leadership. I think he might want to check his bleeding heart liberal platform at the door if he makes it to the convention :)

You have the date right, he was getting a scan today, and I suspect he already knows the results. He's an important guy and I imagine he gets a little better service than us common folks.

Actually, on CP24 this evening, Doug said he wasn't sure the tests would be proceeding today as planned.

Typical Doug

He called in to the CBC noon show on Tuesday. Said he's all for the people, blah blah blah. Said he really can't be labelled but you could call him a social liberal. Said he and Olivia agree when it comes to important issues that affect the people (hearing the people come out of that man's mouth drives me mental). This was before he said he would consider the PC leadership. I think he might want to check his bleeding heart liberal platform at the door if he makes it to the convention :)

The irony of someone who votes against "social liberal" motions declaring themselves a social liberal and contemplating running for conservative leadership with a tea party approach. SMH.

I can't imagine where little Stephanie heard F John Tory and F Olivia. Must have been at school, you know how they pick up stuff in the school yard.
Wonderful parenting at work again.

At least Renata had the smarts to move her away when she said that

I don't actually agree that the Fords really have that ability. The only advantage they had going into this campaign was incumbency, and they will not have that in 2018. Whether Rob is around then is literally a coin toss (or worse). Doug is not going to run municipally and I think it's unlikely that he'll actually enter the PCO leadership race. Maybe. He certainly won't want to be a backbench opposition MPP. Remember, he's an asshole liar who can't play with others and whose campaign went from one gaffe to another.

I think we're a little shell shocked that Doug managed 34% while forgetting that that's a pretty poor result for a quasi-incumbent. Tory's margin of victory was better than Miller's (over Tory!) in 2003 in both relative and absolute terms, and only really held back arguably by Chow's strong third-place showing. And the only mayors to be defeated after one-term in the last 40 years were John Sewell and June Rowlands.

Tory may be many things, but he's not June Rowlands. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back