News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the kidney failure discussion, what are the chances that something other than cancer is the fatal blow for Rob?

Well, there is always the possibility of a major relapse as well, plus years of alcohol and/or drug abuse basically making him way more susceptible to complications with cancer/treatment.

I've wondered the same.

It might be hard to separate what's the cancer from something else. Chemotherapy disables the immune system, leading increased susceptibility to infections (like pneumonia). Doxorubicin (which is mentioned a lot for pleomorphic liposarcoma) can cause cause cardiomyopathy (symptoms include swelling in the legs). If he's been given steroids, then he's at risk of irregular heartbeat. And, of course, there's the matter of his liver...

And, of course, I would also not rule out Ford getting gunned down in a Dixon apartment stairwell or smashing his SUV into a tree while driving drunk.

Since the big C diagnosis, the talk on this board about whether Ford is still getting drunk and high has stopped pretty much entirely.

I've been pretty clear that I believe Ford never stopped using, so I'm pretty doubtful that the worst news of his life suddenly scared him straight. Quite the opposite: I fully expect that he's hitting it hard these days. Curious to know what others think....

And, of course, I would also not rule out Ford getting gunned down in a Dixon apartment stairwell or smashing his SUV into a tree while driving drunk.

I wouldn't want to be T-boned by one, or struck as a pedestrian on the sidewalk, but has anyone ever died inside an Escalade?

Last edited:
Since the big C diagnosis, the talk on this board about whether Ford is still getting drunk and high has stopped pretty much entirely.

I've been pretty clear that I believe Ford never stopped using, so I'm pretty doubtful that the worst news of his life suddenly scared him straight. Quite the opposite: I fully expect that he's hitting it hard these days. Curious to know what others think....
Wouldn't surprise me at all

Must be slow news days now at CP2Ford. Not much for them to do during a Ford dry spell except chase ambulances and check on Rob for medical updates. I bet they - and the late night comedy shows - must be praying for Doug to get the big job at Queen's Park.

Dave Price, Rob Ford's former head of logistics is in councillor office area of city hall. He says he is "just visiting."
https://twitter.com/lizchurchto/status/530454516588883970

Last edited:
Must be slow news days now at CP2Ford. Not much for them to do during a Ford dry spell except chase ambulances and check on Rob for medical updates. I bet they - and the late night comedy shows - must be praying for Doug to get the big job at Queen's Park.

Dave Price, Rob Ford's former head of logistics is in councillor office area of city hall. He says he is "just visiting."

So it's like old times for him.

Last edited:
It is sad, the more power the more money it seems the more idiots they are.

Good read and very accurate info, it is a shame about Renata and the life she has to live but the Ford wife's don't have a chance
Out of all the brothers Doug is probably the best father and generous with his family, Rob is basically a bully and Renata is too scared to stand up to him or speak out. And the oldest Randy is hiding income and saying the company is in financial trouble to avoid paying for his children??? Like WTF , It's like a bad movie with a sad ending.
In the end it is the Ford children who will suffer because of their greediness and their search for power and fame.

It is sad, the more power the more money it seems the more idiots they are.

Definitely not true. You only hear about them because they're powerful and have money. As a criminal defence lawyer, I can tell you that similar idiocy arises in all levels of power and fortune.

I guess your right, just everything I have heard and seen with this family, they seem to get away with anything. Randy and his kidnapping charges, His sister being shot was it once or twice? Rob with drugs. Randy and Doug hash dealers in high school and bullies. etc etc. How can so much happen to one family. usually only one black sheep in the family, they have a barn full. lol.

Definitely not true. You only hear about them because they're powerful and have money. As a criminal defence lawyer, I can tell you that similar idiocy arises in all levels of power and fortune.

This just reminds me of how awful a person Ford is. No, he wasn't a predator and his behaviour was fueled by addiction, but damn, his staff and even press kept stuff quiet because Mayor. I just got into a huge FB fight over "how dare you compare Ford to Ghomeshi" by just mentioning how the inner circles of both kept their boss' behaviour hush hush.

We absolutely do not know that he wasn't a predator. The behavior we know of at least leans in that direction.

He has no business there. None. WTF is he doing there?

"Upon election, Ford announced that he would donate his $100,000 annual salary to community organizations."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Ford,_Jr.#Political_career

That's nice. But, I wish Wiki would provide verification of that claim.
http://www.robfordfacts.ca/2014/10/does-doug-ford-really-donate-his-salary.html

"Does Doug Ford really donate his salary to charity? Time for him to prove it."

Would it impress if he did?

He can afford to, so I don't see it as any sort of selfless gesture on his part. Just his usual "Hey, look at me, I'm Toronto's Robin Hood" rubbish. Like his chucking about 20s. Looks like a fool to me, not some sort of Mother Theresa reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back