News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

How about D. Ford. He has gone from 0% to 28% in a week. At this rate, he will be at 210% at the election

Wouldn't surprise me. Under Putin, in 2012, he got 107% in one voting precinct. See link:

"For example, look at Precinct 451 in the capital Grozny,where Putin got 1,482 votes and (former Communist leader Gennady) Zyuganov got one. Terrific vote. Except that only 1,389 people were registered to vote in the precinct. That means the turnout was 107 percent."

Both Ford brothers seem to be copy Putin's playbook.

15077942927_71bed9499f_c.jpg

We are starting to get a bit of an overview now with three post deadline polls that came out

~The most credible of the bunch (like it or not) is Forum who had Tory 41%, DFord 34% and Chow 19%. If u remove the undecideds we have Tory 43%, DFord 36% and Chow 20%
~The second on the list is Ipsos, who has had a horrible record recently with the last two federal and municipal elections. They have Tory 43%, Chow 29%, and DFord 28%

~Third on the list is Mainstream Tech. Now I tried to find any past results from them, and I couldn't find any, I just seem polling results for a local focus of upcoming federal election (905, montreal etc) They did predict the Liberal majority in the last election which is more than can be said for Ipsos & a lot of other polling firms but I haven't seen any specific numbers from Mainstream tech. But here is there numbers for this election, Tory 51%, Chow 30%, and DFord 18%

So using the same formula I did (pretty successfully) I will average out the polls and put weight on the more credible poll (forum). I got Tory 45%, DFord 30%, and Chow 25%.

~The most credible of the bunch (like it or not) is Forum who had Tory 41%, DFord 34% and Chow 19%. If u remove the undecideds we have Tory 43%, DFord 36% and Chow 20%

The only poll ever to have Chow below 25% of decided is the most credible? On paper perhaps, but with only 20%, it is surely the 1 in 20 polls that's just no good. (or 1 in 30 given the number of polls so far in this election).

So using the same formula I did (pretty successfully) I will average out the polls and put weight on the more credible poll (forum). I got Tory 45%, DFord 30%, and Chow 25%.
I'd suggest following Eric Grenier's analyses at http://www.threehundredeight.com/p/municipal.html (which is similar at Tory 44%, Ford 29%, and Chow 26%).

We are starting to get a bit of an overview now with three post deadline polls that came out

~The second on the list is Ipsos, who has had a horrible record recently with the last two federal and municipal elections. They have Tory 43%, Chow 29%, and DFord 28%

~Third on the list is Mainstream Tech. Now I tried to find any past results from them, and I couldn't find any, I just seem polling results for a local focus of upcoming federal election (905, montreal etc) They did predict the Liberal majority in the last election which is more than can be said for Ipsos & a lot of other polling firms but I haven't seen any specific numbers from Mainstream tech. But here is there numbers for this election, Tory 51%, Chow 30%, and DFord 18%

The Forum poll was a snap poll. Much like the much-debated 'Robbie's back' outlier, this is useless at predicting an outcome for an election in October.

The Forum poll was a snap poll. Much like the much-debated 'Robbie's back' outlier, this is useless at predicting an outcome for an election in October.

Exactly. There wasn't much time to put it together and Daniel Dale said to take it with a grain of salt. That Mainstream Tech poll took longer to do and should be considered more accurate.

Salsa and Everyone: This picture speaks volumes about RF and DF...The October election is becoming more interesting
with the exit of RF and DF's entry to the Mayor campaign...

At this point this election may well be John Tory's to lose unless OC and DF put forth added efforts...LI MIKE

That STOP sign with the ROB FORD decal on it, doesn't look like it's located in Ward 2. They pranksters should have created a DOUG FORD decal instead, and saved the ROB FORD decal for Etobicoke's Ward 2.

That STOP sign with the ROB FORD decal on it, doesn't look like it's located in Ward 2. They pranksters should have created a DOUG FORD decal instead, and saved the ROB FORD decal for Etobicoke's Ward 2.

I think it's in Ward 19. The stop sign is located on Adelaide St W & Walnut Ave, adjacent to Stanley Park. There's another one on Adelaide & Niagara. The signs were like this for many months, long before this Doug Ford clusterfuck started, but I didn't get a photo of it until now.

Back