News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I know some people are tired of this Ford nonsense, but in the context of what is happening, I say keep it up!

I know some people are tired of this Ford nonsense, but in the context of what is happening, I say keep it up!
Harper going anywhere near Ford amazes me. For every extra vote he might get in Scarborough or Etobicoke ... surely he must alienate dozens in the rest of the country, that only ever heard the crazy.

I thought things might get interesting if the Tories were sliding, and started to panic. But I didn't expect this. This seems like Tory HQ is completely out-of-control.

Election Day is Monday. 9:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

Blue Jays vs. Royals 3rd game starts at 8:07 PM.

I'm bet the people at the polls will have earbuds or their smartphones set to the game.

those advanced polls look like a better idea now :) ;)
That's why I voted, I wanted to avoid the line-ups. You should have seen the ridiculously massive line-up at the Regent Park Aquatic Centre for the last mayoral race. I'm surprised it was even legal in the fire code to have that many people in a tiny room with only one exit.

Yes, many of them can't bring themselves to vote for another party.

Endorsements are coming out and if the paper is owned by Postmedia, they are backing Harper.

Back