News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

How many non-incumbent winners will there be on council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much for all the Kevin Vuong and Amber Morley hype. Vuong is performing really poorly overall.
Morley actually had a pretty decent showing overall. Grimes was clearly worried to the point that he called Tory and asked for his endorsement, which resulted in that last minute endorsement.

Overall im extremely tired of Grimes, but yet somehow he keeps getting wins time and time again.

Same old councillors every 4 years. o_O Term limits are needed
I agree, it's really time to mandate term limits. 4 years, 8 years, I really dont care something has got to give.

That useless asshole Holyday beat Campbell. What the hell is wrong with the people in that ward?
Generally speaking, I think there's a lot of things wrong with Etobicoke. Name recognition allowed Holyday and Ford to win, that's all the people really look at clearly.

If Brad Bradford wins this is a very good result for Tory btw. Cynthia Lai is very right wing as well. I wouldn't call it a "left wing council".
Also Stephen Holyday won which i think is going to grind some people's gears.

Ugh Bradford is leading. I'm disgusted by the "I have no values, will do anything" politics.

Do you know Brad?

I have to say, I'm mixed on this one.

I had lengthy conversations w/both Kellway and Bradford and came off feeling like they both had the right answers on public policy.

If Brad Bradford wins this is a very good result for Tory btw. Cynthia Lai is very right wing as well. I wouldn't call it a "left wing council".
Also Stephen Holyday won which i think is going to grind some people's gears.

At the very least, I think if Ford thought this would drag council to the right he has been proven mistaken. Too bad Ford Jr managed to hang on though...

Back