News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I actually think this election is already over. The Liberals will win.

The Conservatives will sweep Alberta and Saskatchewan of course.

Honestly though Scheer is such a bad public speaker. How did they choose this guy? And the resume padding is a bad look.

It takes some practice to improve your public speaking skills. I know that sounds weird saying that in reference to people for whom that is one of their primary job requirements. I recall in 2015 thinking that Trudeau was one of the worst PM public speakers I had heard but he improved. Think about an early years Steven Harper or Doug Ford (both terrible but much improved). Jagmeet Singh has real potential but he needs a lot more practice.

I actually think this election is already over. The Liberals will win.

The Conservatives will sweep Alberta and Saskatchewan of course.

Honestly though Scheer is such a bad public speaker. How did they choose this guy? And the resume padding is a bad look.

Majority or minority?

I was thinking minority but I think the resume padding might tip the balance.

I think the Alberta and Saskatchewan numbers are skewing the Conservative support.
Curious as to why you think resume padding is more of a deciding factor than blackface photos

Curious as to why you think resume padding is more of a deciding factor than blackface photos
Because Trudeau at least came out and apologized right away. And the Liberal campaign of scaring progressives into not voting NDP seems to be working.

Scheer on the other hand is being weasily about the insurance broker issue. And it calls into question his integrity and trustworthiness. In any other job what he did is a fireable offence. It's a really bad look imo

I bet Doug wants to say and do so much, but Scheer is being firm with him about keeping out of the election.

Hopefully after the election we get Ford unleashed. Somebody has to hold Trudeau to account should that ghastly outcome occur.

I was thinking minority but I think the resume padding might tip the balance.

I think the Alberta and Saskatchewan numbers are skewing the Conservative support.

This is like saying Toronto, Montreal and the Atlantic Provinces are skewing Liberal support.

I bet Doug wants to say and do so much, but Scheer is being firm with him about keeping out of the election.

I wonder if his brand takes a hit for appearing like such a lapdog for Scheer?

This is like saying Toronto, Montreal and the Atlantic Provinces are skewing Liberal support.

I don't think anyone is under the impression that the Liberals don't have more support in more urban centers and the Conservatives haven't cinched the hillbilly vote. There are just fewer urban centers in the flyover provinces.

You know what I find curious, about the so-called 'leashing' of Doug Ford?

That I think the government (Fords) actually has a couple of announcements pending that would both please some Conservatives and at the same time soften their image a bit; and therefore might help the Federal party in Ontario.

One would be rolling out the additional 87 Beer/Wine selling locations (the awarding was supposed to have been done by now).......but also the Star hinted they might be easing up on Social Assistance clawbacks and/or giving a higher increase than what they previously said.

If the strategy is to win in Ontario, why not send out ministers to make those announcements (leave Ford at home); and if said ministers are not the best speakers, don't take questions.

Just makes me curious.......

Back