News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Hey, that approach worked for Doug.

But even without a platform, he has made some promises which I am far more concerned about than his citizenship. But hey, that doesn't make for clicks, does it?

So, based on reporting by SSP'ers and some corroboration; I'm hearing the Globe and Mail has something else they are going to drop on Trudeau, maybe as soon as tomorrow.

Seems to have something to do with the circumstances surrounding his departure from the private school gig and a possible non-disclosure agreement.

From the twitter feed of Noah Richardson, an exchange between Trudeau and reporters (today, I'm assuming)

Walsh: Is your campaign team aware of unfounded rumours about why you left West Point Gray Academy private school midway through your teaching term in 2001. Can you tell us why you left?

JT: I moved on. I have great memories of an excellent time teaching out in Vancouver. In public and private schools.

Q. Marieke Walsh: Did you sign a confidentially agreement?

Did you sign a confidentiality agreement?

JT: Doesn’t answer.

So, based on reporting by SSP'ers and some corroboration; I'm hearing the Globe and Mail has something else they are going to drop on Trudeau, maybe as soon as tomorrow.

Seems to have something to do with the circumstances surrounding his departure from the private school gig and a possible non-disclosure agreement.

From the twitter feed of Noah Richardson, an exchange between Trudeau and reporters (today, I'm assuming)

Walsh: Is your campaign team aware of unfounded rumours about why you left West Point Gray Academy private school midway through your teaching term in 2001. Can you tell us why you left?

JT: I moved on. I have great memories of an excellent time teaching out in Vancouver. In public and private schools.

Q. Marieke Walsh: Did you sign a confidentially agreement?

Did you sign a confidentiality agreement?

JT: Doesn’t answer.

I wonder how Trudeau and Butts may attempt to preempt it, as the smoke may indicate what the fire may be.

Of course given what we've seen already, I'm not expecting that it'll be more embarrassing than the blackface incident(s), or more harmful.

Edit: Looks like this is the statement- let's see what the article is on now.

Last edited:
I can see it now..

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Raybould. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the Canadian people. Thank you "

I thought Ruth Ann Brosseau was "Elbowed Girl"

She a female, she is french-Canadian and has a french last name. She will win in Quebec. It is when you wear a turban, come from outside Quebec and your last name is Singh that you have an issue.

Last edited:
Too late. If she wins she would not be a member of caucus. She would sit as an independent but it's too late to change affiliation for the remainder of the election.

Same happened in Mississauga-Malton in 2015.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV party tracking poll:
LIB 36.2%, CON 32.6%, NDP 15.6%, GRN 7.4%, BQ 5.8%, PPC 1.8%.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV tracking poll for preferred PM:
@JustinTrudeau 33.8%, @AndrewScheer 26.7%, @theJagmeetSingh 11.5%, @ElizabethMay 6.7%, @yfblanchet 3.5%, @MaximeBernier 2.5%.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV party tracking poll:
LIB 36.2%, CON 32.6%, NDP 15.6%, GRN 7.4%, BQ 5.8%, PPC 1.8%.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV tracking poll for preferred PM:
@JustinTrudeau 33.8%, @AndrewScheer 26.7%, @theJagmeetSingh 11.5%, @ElizabethMay 6.7%, @yfblanchet 3.5%, @MaximeBernier 2.5%.

Compared to a week before: Lib up from 32.6, Con down from 34.1, NDP up from 14.4, Greens down from 13.2 (the Greta bump really deflated), Bloc up from 3.8 (wow), PPC up from 1.3.

Leadership: Justin up from 32.4, Scheer down from 28.2, Jagmeet up from 10.0, May down from 8.1, Blanchet up from 1.6 (wow again), Bernier up from 2.2.

Back