News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

He didn't...

NDP Supporters would permit a coalition with the Liberals but they hate the conservatives.

If Jagmeet formed a coalition with Scheer he would be given a gun, a horse and told to leave town never to return. That or he would be run out of town.
Imagine the lack of morals it would show if anyone teams up with Trudeau.
He is the most dishonest, sexist, racist PM we have had in my lifetime and has broken more laws than I can count on my hands.
Trudeau is toxic and nobody with any self respect would join him.

Imagine the lack of morals it would show if anyone teams up with Trudeau.
He is the most dishonest, sexist, racist PM we have had in my lifetime and has broken more laws than I can count on my hands.
Trudeau is toxic and nobody with any self respect would join him.
I like how you just state things as if they are true to troll people.

I think we will see a national version of the Peterson-Rae Accord of the 1980s.

Much like then, we won't see NDP representation in cabinet or a coalition. I can see it more along the lines of the DUP and Tories in the UK being a supply and demand arrangement.

Personally I'm hoping for a three way statistical tie. 112 seats each for the CPC, Libs and NDP with the Bloc Quebecois taking up the rear

He didn't...

NDP Supporters would permit a coalition with the Liberals but they hate the conservatives.

If Jagmeet formed a coalition with Scheer he would be given a gun, a horse and told to leave town never to return. That or he would be run out of town.

I hope/think you realize from the piece in question that the coalition he had in mind was *not* with Scheer.

I was in Etobicoke North today to see my in-laws and saw a few Renata Ford signs.

"A few". But not an onslaught--in fact, it's surprising how the Cons are actually holding their own, signwise, despite Renata. (Though Etobicoke North *almost* might be the only place in the 416 where there's actual PPC *lawn* signs--elsewhere, it'd be like Faith Goldy mayoral lawn signs, a MAD-subscription "Why kill yourself?" move...)

I like how you just state things as if they are true to troll people.
However you were being dishonest as well

Weather Trudeau deserves hate ir not the reality is he's nowhere near as like or as popular as his supporters or himself believe himself to be.

I would say that the Liberals and Justin Trudeau should engage in some sort of self-reflection after this election what should have been a cakewalk for them.

However you were being dishonest as well

Weather Trudeau deserves hate ir not the reality is he's nowhere near as like or as popular as his supporters or himself believe himself to be.

I would say that the Liberals and Justin Trudeau should engage in some sort of self-reflection after this election what should have been a cakewalk for them.
Liberals problem was in 2013 they had nobody who could come close to competing with Harper. Garneau was the closest, but even they realized that Harper was just too good and too smart. They made the conscious decision to abandon all sense of logical policy, and concentrate on winning by celebrity - name and hair.
The problem is, that a morally corrupt and totally inept leader will always be exposed in the end. What could the Liberals have done after the 2015 election.
  1. Get Trudeau a new brain, or send him to some type of therapy, so he would have some intelligence and morals,
  2. Dump Trudeau and get a new leader that has some of these qualities (although their entire caucus was pretty weak and morally shallow),
  3. Play along with the charade and hope the media continues to hide Trudeau's inadequacies so that the population doesn't discover it.
I say the Liberals made the only choice they could make - and basically it is working as close to 1/3 of the population is still fooled by him.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV party tracking poll:
LIB 32.3%, CON 32.0%, NDP 19.2%, GRN 9.3%, BQ 5.9%, PPC 1%.

Latest @niknanos + Globe + CTV party tracking poll:
LIB 32.3%, CON 32.0%, NDP 19.2%, GRN 9.3%, BQ 5.9%, PPC 1%.

NDP on the up with a statistical tie for the front runners. This could be an interesting election much like we had with Paul Martin in 2004.

I fully expect to be back to the polls next year.

One saving grace with a minority though is that Scheer, Trudeau or Bernier can't force through stupid policies without risking defeat or an election.

It keeps things in check and prevents a disaster like we had in Ontario.

Last edited:
NDP on the up with a statistical tie for the front runners. This could be an interesting election much like we had with Paul Martin in 2004.

Though relative to the previous day's tracker, the NDP was actually down by half a point (a sobering-up pause for breath?) and after a few days of free fall, the Libs jumped back in front of the Cons (a sympathy bump after the security scare?)

If trudeau is such a good guy, why is he struggling to get reelected?
Of course the answer is that because Trudeau is not a good guy.
He's as bad a person as he is a leader.
Misogynist, racist, immoral, politically corrupt all accurately describe Trudeau.

Last edited:
Of course the answer is that because Trudeau is not a good guy.
He's as bad a person as he is a leader.
Misogynist, racist, immoral, politically corrupt all accurately describe Trudeau.

Typo: should be "Scheer" not "Trudeau".

Typo: should be "Scheer" not "Trudeau".

Do you really think Trudeau is a very good person though... Like i dont think he is anywhere near as bad as Burloak but I find a lot of progressives who would throw countless other people under the bus for the same transgressions Trudeau is accused of... just tolerate it for Trudeau and Trudeau himself does that.

I think at the very least he is likely one of the most hypocritical PM ever.

Last edited:

Back