News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Do you really think Trudeau is a very good person though... Like i dont think he is anywhere near as bad as Burloak but I find a lot of progressives who would through countless other people under the bus for the same transgressions Trudeau is accused of... just tolerate it for Trudeau and Trudeau himself does that.

I think at the very least he is likely one of the most hypocritical PM ever.

Trudeau (using your definitions) is the lesser of two evils. Scheer is the greater evil.

Of course the answer is that because Trudeau is not a good guy.
He's as bad a person as he is a leader.
Misogynist, racist, immoral, politically corrupt all accurately describe Trudeau.

whats with conservatives accusing of everyone else being racist? You’re sounding disturbingly bizarre, dude.

I was confident a month ago that the Greens had a higher ceiling than the NDP. Since then, the Greens have become an absolute non-factor outside of Vancouver Island.

Why couldn't the Greens gain more support?

I find that sad because I think a lot of people like the liberals but cant vote for Trudeau...
People seem to be voting for the nostalgia of the Chretien Liberals - who were reasonably centrist.
This group is way left - left of the NDP in the 2015 election. The Liberals remaining support in this election is likely from people who haven't followed politics for decades. Look at the Chretien era Liberals - Kinsella, McTeegue and Dosanjh . They know the danger of Trudeau cozying up to the Muslim and Sikh extremists, plus his reckless spending.

Because liberals accuse everyone else of being racist all the time just to keep power.
Evidence seems quite clear that Trudeau treats women and minorities as tokens to use for his advantage - but doesn't really treat them as equals when it comes to their opinions.

Typo: should be "Scheer" not "Trudeau".

As if we've forgotten the Blackface/Brownface scandal or the allegation of an affair with a 17 year old already. Keep dreaming!

Hard to bogeyman Scheer when Trudeau has done far worse. The five women, some POC for instance, he forced out from caucas.

Coasting on daddy's last name can only harbor so much good will!

People seem to be voting for the nostalgia of the Chretien Liberals - who were reasonably centrist.

That is the Liberal Party I fell in love with years ago, for me the Chretien Liberals represented what Canada should be about. When the Canadian Alliance came about things went to hell in a handbasket and you got leaders like Trudeau, Dion and Ignatieff. Now everyone cares about fighting with each other in the house, austerity and making a name for themselves in order to win votes. I would rather tear up my ballot than vote for Trudeau.

If the Chretien Liberals still existed I would be voting Liberal but the only party I feel that can truly make me proud to be Canadian again is the NDP.

I was confident a month ago that the Greens had a higher ceiling than the NDP. Since then, the Greens have become an absolute non-factor outside of Vancouver Island.

I was originally going to vote for the Greens because I was not entirely fond of Jagmeet but now that I saw the policies of the NDP they won me back. I may hate the leader but I like the party more.

That said, the Greens seemed like a viable alternative to the liberals originally. They did not like Jagmeet but they hated the liberals. Now that the NDP released their policy, Jagmeet seems like he knows what he is talking about and Trudeau is faltering, the NDP are looking so much better.

I think the "not as advertised" campaign is hitting the liberals hard. People really did not think Justin was qualified to begin with after this most recent parliamentary session and as such they are questioning his ability to be PM. This is the stuff minorities are made of.

That being said, unless Justin gets a majority I doubt he will contest another election as party leader.

"A few". But not an onslaught--in fact, it's surprising how the Cons are actually holding their own, signwise, despite Renata. (Though Etobicoke North *almost* might be the only place in the 416 where there's actual PPC *lawn* signs--elsewhere, it'd be like Faith Goldy mayoral lawn signs, a MAD-subscription "Why kill yourself?" move...)

All on public land too.

I think Jagmeet Singh happened. He did quite well in the debate and in public appearances, so people who had gone to the Green because they didn't want to vote Conservative or Liberal have swung back to the NDP.

I think Jagmeet Singh happened. He did quite well in the debate and in public appearances, so people who had gone to the Green because they didn't want to vote Conservative or Liberal have swung back to the NDP.

That's why I went back to the NDP.

Back