News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Re: Toronto's 400 ft +

I requested to the pinnacle of the buildings... the reply did not specify roof height or structural height - I'll try to get clarification.

Ok, I'll hold off updating the list until you hear back.

Still waiting the get clarification on the Cityplace towers.

In the meantime I've obtained the height of the Menkes Telus Tower at 25 York St.

From ground level (finish floor level in the building lobby), the building is 121.65m to the main roof, 133.99m to the top of the curtainwall projection above the main roof and 136.09 to the top of the steel structure supporting the curtainwall projection.

I'm updating the list right now for Telus, so I might as well throw up these new CityPlace numbers.

Let me know when you get a response.

EDIT - Would you also be able to confirm the heights for HVE I & II, and Luna Vista?

So Telus only makes it on to the 400 foot+ list with its fins - it's really just a skyscraper wannabe at 399 feet and some inches

It's just too stumpy. I can't bare to think about it any longer.

distraught 42

Canuck,

I've been told "From ground to highest point."

looks like Shangri-la may be 2 feet higher, at 704', based on their press release issued today!

RE: 151 Front

"I had a close look at the elevation drawings. here is what I deduced.

151 Front St. Ground floor, Grade level is 77.7M (above sea level measurement) 253.2M to the top of the roof and 255.2M to the top of the desel flue. That makes it 175.5M (575.8 ft) to the top of the roof. Does that make sense?"

This if from the Community reports thread, but the difference is 177.5 metres, not 175.5 like AlexisTO mentioned. This would make the height of 151 front 582 ft. Just a FYI.

looks like Shangri-la may be 2 feet higher, at 704', based on their press release issued today

in the re-zoning doc for 151 front - it states the listed height for Shangri-la as to the top of the roof so this one could be a quite a bit taller than even 704

151 Front St. Ground floor, Grade level is 77.7M (above sea level measurement) 253.2M to the top of the roof and 255.2M to the top of the desel flue. That makes it 175.5M (575.8 ft) to the top of the roof. Does that make sense?"

This if from the Community reports thread, but the difference is 177.5 metres, not 175.5 like AlexisTO mentioned. This would make the height of 151 front 582 ft. Just a FYI.

the diesel flue is most likely for a backup generator (exhaust) which I wouldn't consider a part of the building's envelope

From ground level (finish floor level in the building lobby), the building is 121.65m to the main roof, 133.99m to the top of the curtainwall projection above the main roof and 136.09 to the top of the steel structure supporting the curtainwall projection.

awesome but whatabout the 'pole'

^ Don't know... would you consider a 'pole' part of the building's envelope?

I overhauled the list, pictures are now in thumbnails and when clicked they lead to the full size version.

If people would prefer the pictures not loading in a new window, I can change it back.

Looks like Ezboard is having fun tormenting me. I can't easily edit the list, as the coding is now in HTML. As such I started a new list, the old thread has a reply pointing to the new thread.

Back