News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

1631999552788.png

I imagine he will still win, with his name on the ballot and advance ballots counted.............but maybe this tips to the dippers if the Libs pull their 'get out the vote' machine.

I actually saw some PPC signs tonight, but on public land, not on lawns.

Odd note............I got an auto-dial call last evening...........from Lisa Robinson..........the erstwhile Conservative candidate in Beaches East York............

I didn't catch it in real time, picked it up later............

First note..............she's actively running and starts the message by saying 'despite what you may have heard, I am the official conservative candidate for...'.......

Second note.........long bloody message, I fast forwarded 3 times before getting to the end and deleting it..........

The message was odd to say the least...........defiant...........giving out phone numbers and emails if you want to call her with questions...........

I've now had 2 more auto-dials in 2 days (total of 3 in 3 days) from Ms. Robinson.............

politics (small p) aside...........this is reading as somewhere between desperate and unhinged......

Not a good look.

Anyone have thoughts on what happens to Annamie Paul after Monday?
Her "surprise trip" to Vancouver Island this weekend was played off as desperation in the media. I'm not sure it was planned internally that way, but of the meagre national campaign funds they have that's a lot to spend to get her there on short notice when the election has only 48 hours to go. Frankly, I think she already accepts Toronto Centre is lost again, and is trying to now save what the party has out there because it's also genuinely at risk but can be saved.

Just to let y'all know, there are some PPC signs on private property in the small town I live in east of Toronto.
Saw plenty of PPC signs on the St.Lawrence area west of the city too. Would not be surprised if vote splitting happens and the LPC take seats there with 30% of the vote.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if rural Ontario elected some PPC MPs.

Saw plenty of PPC signs on the St.Lawrence area west of the city too. Would not be surprised if vote splitting happens and the LPC take seats there with 30% of the vote.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if rural Ontario elected some PPC MPs.

Like I said, the PPC is a modern day Reform party

The Davenport riding is a pretty close two-horse race. On a visual scan of signs outside, the NDP have a slight edge. I see a little bit more orange than red, but it's tough to call right now. They're more popular with the young families. But there remains a traditional Liberal loyalist base of course. Particularly with older Portuguese and Italian families who may have arrived in Canada in the 70s and 80s, and hold an affinity with Pierre Elliott Trudeau.

Back