8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Gorgeous shot Geekaroo.

Forms look like this:

baform.jpg

Thanks Redroom, but I've been "hermetically-sealed" in that joint too long... not even a balcony.

Looking forward to having a patio and garden again, despite the loss of view.

If you could arrange subsidy of a 1200 square foot apartment with a huge terrace facing south (maybe at Opus), I'd reconsider the move and continue to archive BA growth.

ha ha, it takes all my energy just to subsidize myself! I was just being selfish anyways, enjoying your view! Though after BA2 is built you might not be able to see any future action from that vantage point. I'm sort of in the same situation as you (not because of money)... living in an apartment now but with the opportunity to grab my parents old house for a steal and enjoy a yard and bbq this summer...... decisions, decisions.

I hope someone here takes advantage of this weekend's Doors Open to go to the top of the TD Tower and take some hot pics of BA Centre (I won't be able to this year). There should be some great photo ops for both BAC and RBC.

I hope someone here takes advantage of this weekend's Doors Open to go to the top of the TD Tower and take some hot pics of BA Centre (I won't be able to this year). There should be some great photo ops for both BAC and RBC.

Got it! This was the only Doors Open place I attended. It was a lot of fun and Heritage Toronto did a really nice job with the tour. I took lots of photos and here are the ones with B-A Centre:

2518931851_73e5062972.jpg

2518958025_e4b4da530e.jpg

2518962537_fc7190ecaa.jpg

2519830340_a56c01f9e0.jpg

awesome shots! its on my list for tomorrow! hope to be in attendance with a special guest who shall remain nameless for now... but you all know and love him!

There is something a little different happening at the top of the forms... maybe Ziggy will know if this hints at a core narrowing.

Yup, that's the core narrowing happening. You can see that the upper part of the forms, which will form the 40th floor core wall, is narrowing. The north bank of elevators ends here. The bottom wooden stuff is just shielding and scaffolding for the workers, it's not really formwork. Basically the width of the core from here on up will be aligned with the notched section below.

Sweeeeet!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And yes, the TD tour is awesome...was there a couple of years ago; well worth the wait in line.

I could see forms being lifted up around 4pm and wondered if that was the core narrowing. So 10 floors to go?

Thank you to all for the kind comments regarding the previously posted photo.
Here is another update. Seen from Canada Life. May 24th
BA_may24.jpg

Back