News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

All the lights are off in BAC tonight, completely in the dark. It's kind of creepy with a black void where lights are usually blazing.

maybe they missed earth hour and are trying to make up for it...

They were dark for earth hour. Telus on the other hand was as bright as a Christmas tree.
ya i saw that too. maybe this was telus trying to get attention by standing out while all the other buildings were dark :)

I couldn't resist and took this photo anyway. This is the Scotia side of the new PATH connection. The next photo is outside in front of Scotia Plaza - they're now replacing the services and installing the rebar before pouring the covering layer over the already enclosed tunnel.

Attachments

• P4170076.jpg
    P4170076.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 315
  • P4170077.jpg
    P4170077.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Absolutely stunning!!

beautiful.

please post another panorama in a year.

That is a realy great photo. I hope you place that photo in one of the skyline threads in the photos section.

That's a really beautiful photo. I agree that you should do another in a year. I like the cranes highly visible on top of three buildings under construction.

On another point, Scotia Plaza management informed me yesterday as follows:

"The Contractor for Bay Adelaide Centre has informed us that they have scheduled a street closure at Adelaide St. and Bay St. for tomorrow evening, Wednesday April 22nd from 7:00pm until 4:00am."

I don't have any further details, but I expect that this will be the big pour for the roadbase to cover the top of the new PATH tunnel.

Back