News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

citypics050-Copy.jpg

by me

Are you kdding me? It's a freak'n advertisment. Maybe I was wrong about Bay Adelaide that the naming rights is the marquee design feature.

But seriously that logo looks super conservative...but what can you do, its just a logo, would have been intersting, funny even to have Corus up there instead, how about a 51 storey slide? Beats taking the elevator...

Quick shot on the way in this morning with the phone. Check me if I'm wrong, but are people suggesting that perhaps KPMG should have branded this building with something other than it's brand! A brand, no matter how boring it might appear, can not be altered dependent on it's location or use. A brand is a brand - it's a signature.

kpmg.jpg

In this picture [above] the logo seems to be sized just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! its finally up! for me its not so much a surprise since we've already seen renders :D! i think the logo is sized perfectly. KPMG"s logo isn't the most exciting though.

*The logo looks good on the north side but i think it'll look strange seeing logos on all sides (especially if you can see 2 logos in 1 view like from Geekaroo's shot. this logo on 2 sides (north and south) would be nice.

Evening shots of the now lit, KPMG sign on the north side. I shot with the fastest ISO that I have (1600) so sorry about the overexposure in a few of the shots.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Gorgeous night shots dt! The logo actually looks fantastic at night! it really stands out as the "center logo" in the cbd cluster! it also makes BA have its rightful place in the cbd following the trend (of logos), sick! :D

Back