News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Has anyone noticed that BA west is the featured building in a movie trailer called "The Devil"? (http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/devil/). It must be what was being shot just after BA was completed.

yeah. someone noticed this a few posts back... If you guys remember they were filming this a few months ago. Good or bad, i'm seeing this film just for BA!!! :D

It's M. Night Shyamalan, so be prepared for some scenes of minor tension and a terrible twist ending. I'll wait until it's out to rent.

BAC taking its place among the other downtown towers:

4981300164_54fc4a9a95_b.jpg

Wow, between Mike in TO and Jasonzed's shots today this has got to be one of, if not THE best day of updates in UT's history!

Last edited:
Ooo.. New office towers! Always good news - I hope SITQ gets the ball rolling on 45 Bay. Not that one of the few remaining Bay St. addresses should be a hard sell...

Interesting.....of the the top 15 tallest approved building proposals for Toronto at the moment, five are office buildings.
45 Bay street...........aprox 240 meters
BAC-2....................aprox 200 meters
880 Bay street.................192 meters
Richmond Adelaide Centre...183 meters
16 York street..................157 meters
You also cant forget BCE-3 that has been put in the backburner for quite some time now...a re-design and a variance in height could become a reality.

WOW! Never seen that render of 45 Bay Before! (and neither the south side!). If the finished proposal looks something like that, it would be spectacular!. not only does it look huge, but i love the glass triangles/pyramid that it looks like!

On second thought. are you sure that's the 45 Bay Proposal??? because the positioning looks off. it looks as if its the triangle lot south of the gardiner...

The odd part is I recall seeing this photo on this forum a while back.

It's not an actual proposal btw (at least I don't think so).

None of 45 bay's renders are definite. Think of them more as a pitch to investors and developers.

Back