News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Max Mara has moved out of their Bloor space and their temporary location in Hazelton Lanes is almost ready- their new Bloor digs are underway and presumably Michael Kors will soon. The old Lululemon spot seems to have some activity going on as well, although no hoarding yet. Also, heard a rumour that Salvatore Ferragamo is going to be opening on Bloor- does anyone know if Locale is for sure moving into the old Feet First spot? That would be unfortunate. A lot is happening on this stretch right now, come mid - end of summer it is going to be quite something.

Max Mara has moved out of their Bloor space and their temporary location in Hazelton Lanes is almost ready- their new Bloor digs are underway and presumably Michael Kors will soon. The old Lululemon spot seems to have some activity going on as well, although no hoarding yet. Also, heard a rumour that Salvatore Ferragamo is going to be opening on Bloor- does anyone know if Locale is for sure moving into the old Feet First spot? That would be unfortunate. A lot is happening on this stretch right now, come mid - end of summer it is going to be quite something.

I wonder if Ferragamo is the 'major European brand' opening or if it will be Dior. Seems like Ferragamo would want part of the 30,000 sq. ft space at 150 Bloor.

I got an email about Locale the other day and responded asking them about a Toronto location. They have yet to write back. I won't be surprised, however. It makes sense for Locale to be there, considering that it's the "more affordable shoes" stretch of the street. With Marciano gone, has there been any word as to who is moving in? No hoarding there either.

Locale's locations are listed on their website. Bloor Street is not listed.

I believe 9 West is renovating. Perhaps they're making a larger store to do something more akin with their Madison Boutiques. (I believe the companies are the same).

Locale's locations are listed on their website. Bloor Street is not listed.

I believe 9 West is renovating. Perhaps they're making a larger store to do something more akin with their Madison Boutiques. (I believe the companies are the same).

Nine West has since reopened - it doesn't really look TOO DIFFERENT from the old spot.

I'm guessing it's the old Lululemon spot that will be taken by Intermix. Unless I've got my addresses confused and that isn't 130 Bloor.

I would put King West into the mix with Yorkdale.
With condos like Festival Tower, Theatre Park, Cinema Tower, Thompson Residences, (even Shangri-la) being built/completed, there will be a need to provide residents with a shopping experience within the neighbourhoods. I am surprised developers are not building more shopping/commerical combined with residential in this stretch (esp near the King and Spadina corners).

What? They ARE. A large new retail presence is opening/announced around here about twice a year. Maybe more.

I'm guessing it's the old Lululemon spot that will be taken by Intermix. Unless I've got my addresses confused and that isn't 130 Bloor.

130 Bloor West is indeed home to the old Lululemon spot. Interesting that no hoarding has gone up yet.

Ah, just noticed the retail at the bottom of 18 Yorkville is all gone. The bakery / creps place. I think some posted regarding this a while back but just in case thought I would as well ...

It's all for lease now.

Ah, just noticed the retail at the bottom of 18 Yorkville is all gone. The bakery / creps place. I think some posted regarding this a while back but just in case thought I would as well ...

It's all for lease now.

That's really surprising. The bakery was jammed every time I walked by there. It seemed to be doing quite well, but I guess there's a thousand ways to sink a small business.

That's really surprising. The bakery was jammed every time I walked by there. It seemed to be doing quite well, but I guess there's a thousand ways to sink a small business.

Yea it always seemed to be very busy to me as well. Oh well, hopefully something interesting will come soon. It's sad to see the large space sit empty.

Yea it always seemed to be very busy to me as well. Oh well, hopefully something interesting will come soon. It's sad to see the large space sit empty.

Wait, Crepes a go go is gone too? Le Pain Quotidient shut down a few months ago and the space only recently became available for lease.

Wait, Crepes a go go is gone too? Le Pain Quotidient shut down a few months ago and the space only recently became available for lease.

Not sure about Crepes a go go - don't quite recall.

Back