News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I wonder when Scollard Street is going to develop some decent retail/restaurants? It seems to be the forgotten part of Yorkville but I think it's ripe for redevelopment and some better retail spaces. Once Scollard, Davenport and Avenue Road are fully developed, Yorkville will be fully complete.

Toronto life mentions that d and g is moving into the old LV, a 9000 sq ft space. Stuart Whitman in the old ports and Kate spade in yorkville. No mention of Dior, ferragamo or anything.

Toronto life mentions that d and g is moving into the old LV, a 9000 sq ft space. Stuart Whitman in the old ports and Kate spade in yorkville. No mention of Dior, ferragamo or anything.

Don't forget that Toronto Life got that info from Retail Insider and credited us with their initial articles. You may expect announcements for Dior and Ferragamo at some point in the near future... and we already know Ferragamo is opening at Yorkdale (we'll post floorplans when Oxford forwards us the plans and renders), and we'll keep the rest a secret ;)

We work hard to be first with such announcements so chances are we'll catch it before they do (not always, but most of the time).

Last edited:
Is it possible that they'll take over the old Hugo Boss location? Don't know the square footage there.

Quite possible....it's 138 Cumberland Ave

I think its a shame too that the Remy's space is being converted to retail, its a prime place for a wonderful restaurant. I love walking through the lanes and in the summer with the buzz from the cafes, but frankly the owners of Remys have been disgraceful in keeping it up = it's decor hasn't been updated in 20 years and the last time I was there several years ago I found the food so/so, the service so/so, there was a stain on my napkin (had to ask for a new one) and the washroom was filthy. I never went back.

Stuart Weitzman is almost ready to open. Hoarding was down when I walked by yesterday.

According to shinan govani from the national post, the rumour is that d and g will be opening in September, during TIFF!!!

Back