News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Kiton might bring some high end brands into yorkville, off of bloor st. It's happening in Chicago.

I think Kiton will be the most expensive menswear store in Toronto, if not Canada. Shirts start about $500 to over $1000. Ties $300 and up. Suites are 5k to over 50k It's one of those "If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it " stores. They only have 3 other locations in North America. New York, Miami, Las Veags. I have walked by the Kiton store in Vegas and the flagship store in NYC, they are gorgeous looking stores.

Even the architecture of the building is interesting--geometric framing around the windows with terracotta cladding and a zinc upper level. It's too bad they didn't find the original brick for the repairs at the corner.

The Starbucks next to Brooks Brothers on the Cumberland/Yorkville Park side has opened.

Fogal (Collonade) is closing at the end of the month. I guess people don't want to buy expensive pantyhose! Also, Parmount Fine Foods is opening next to Pusateri's (image is from my Instagram). No info on the Yorkville location per their website, though.

Fogal (Collonade) is closing at the end of the month. I guess people don't want to buy expensive pantyhose! Also, Parmount Fine Foods is opening next to Pusateri's (image is from my Instagram). No info on the Yorkville location per their website, though.

Fogal has pretty much closed everywhere. It seems to be a deeper company problem, not specific to Toronto.

From the photo it looks like the Perry's space.

So is Holy Chucks going there as well?

Not sure. Seems like Paramount Fine Foods is taking up the entire space between Freshii and Pusateri's.

What the area is seriously missing is a good boulangerie, I think. I'd like to have good bread - better than what one might get at Pusateri's.

Back