News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Possibly the only crazier game I've ever seen in my life was Game 4 of the '93 World Series, in which the Jays won 15-14.

After Martin's error, I couldn't help but think that that would totally demoralize the team and they wouldn't be able to recover. For us to come back after that 18 minute intermission, if you will, and capitalize on 3 consecutive errors, is just unheard of. What a disaster and miracle, all in one. I wrote the Jays off after Game 2 and they proved me wrong. Good on them. What an exciting time to be a Blue Jays fan. It's nice to finally have a local team that is more popular than the laughable Leafs.

I love how the crowd was so into the game

The Bird's Nest - 1 .png

Attachments

• The Bird's Nest - 1 .png
    The Bird's Nest - 1 .png
    480 KB · Views: 387
The match ups are set. It is the Jays and Royals in the ALCS and the Mets and Cubs in the NLCS.

This is a video I made of the fans reactions to the game, which I found quite fun to watch. It was up and down the whole day/night.

Jays still hung over? This series has started off just as bad as the last, hopefully with the same outcome.

Longer series so we have more time to figure them out at least.

What a horrible game; the worst of the playoffs. Can we ever swing at first pitches that are in the strike zone?

Kansas City's pitcher tomorrow throws a lot of fastballs, and in the low 90s. This should be to our batters' advantage. If Price has another useless game, I'm going to lose it, like George Costanza.

Has anyone else noticed how terrible Revere has been batting in the playoffs? He is usually such a clutch hitter, but can't even get the ball out of the infield.

We better win tomorrow, otherwise I don't see us winning both games in Toronto. We looked sick out there tonight and put up absolutely no fight. The Royals have the best bullpen in baseball, so we need to get to their starting pitchers and develop leads before they go to their relievers.

Edwin is out with a finger sprain. I knew he was hurt, he wasn't swinging the bat. Tulo isn't swinging either, i wonder if he isn't 100% yet.

Gibby shouldn't use LaTroy Hawkins for the rest of the playoffs unless the game is a blow out. Hawkins hasn't been good over the last few months. He's 42........ time to retire.

A phenomenal start by Price so far. Hitting still seems a bit off.

Jays up 1-0

Late game breakdown. Jays lose 6-3 and the Royals take a 2-0 series lead

Price was left in too long. And Loup is just a terrible pitcher. No surprise he gave up those hits.

If i was Gibby i would replace Revere with Dalton Pompey. They need to get the bats going.

What a farce for Price. 18 straight retired batters (6 innings); 1 hit, going into the 7th, and he ends up being the losing pitcher. He finally had a spectacular game and it still didn't get him the win.

Goins must be enjoying the plane ride back to Toronto.

Back