News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Saw Pillar & Goins at a Starbucks on King W. Surprisingly no one else seemed to recognize them or want to take photos. Said "good luck"

Looks like it's working! 5-0 Blue Jays after 6.

Estrada is doing amazing and the Jays' batters are showing some great restraint, but there is plenty of time for a breakdown

Where was this team yesterday??? Fantastic performance by Marco Estrada. Big reason why the Jays stay alive for another game.

Jays win! Estrada is incredible.
Yea, that was a career outing for Estrada. Besides the pitching clinic, his subdued reaction to the fans on their feet as he walked off to the dugout was pure sportsmanship.

Estrada was phenomenal, but we didn't give him enough run support until Tulowitzki's 3 run double in the 6th. Thank goodness we capitalized on that opportunity, otherwise, who knows what would have happened.

We're still not being aggressive enough at the plate. We watch too many good pitches go by without batting an eyelash.

We need another massive game from Price on Friday to give us a chance to force a Game 7. If he can keep their batters off balance, like he did for most of his last outing, then we'll have a good chance of getting the win.

Amazing game. Near flawless pitching from Estrada. What a series changer. Down 3-2, believe, the Jays can do it!

In NLCS news, the goat that cursed the Cubs decades ago was named Murphy. The player that is cursing the Cubs right now is named Murphy.

Why even have video replays? That kid's glove was definitely over the wall. Horrible call.

I didn't expect us to make it that far, that is for sure.

Last edited:
That god damn ump calling eye high strikes on both Navarro and Revere in the 9th, really changed the inning.

On the bright side we don't have to listen to Joe Buck or Harold Reynold anymore. I think i broke my mute button.

There is always next year. David Price may end up being with another team, as he is extremely good during the regular season, yet failed miserably during the postseason.

Back