News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

There is always next year. David Price may end up being with another team, as he is extremely good during the regular season, yet failed miserably during the postseason.
Idunno about "failed miserably". He had a few pretty good games, including an outing with 18 consecutive outs. Not getting the win doesn't define the performance

My parents found this old hat in storage.

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 177
There is always next year. David Price may end up being with another team, as he is extremely good during the regular season, yet failed miserably during the postseason.

Agreed. Estrada is more of a priority than Price. Is Price worth $25 million to $30 million a season? NO. I'd rather have two $15 million a year pitchers. The Yankees need a good starting pitcher, and they have a ton of cash, i can see Price moving over to the NY Yankees.

that dickey for syndergaard and d'arnaud trade is looking really bad now. they are such studs and they're young too. syndergaard could have been our ace for the next ten years.

AA is out as GM after he turned down offer of contract extension.

According to AA, he was given every opportunity to return but decided that he didn't feel like the Jays were the right fit going forward.

aka I didn't want to have to run my baseball decisions by my new boss.

It's nothing to do with the money apparently. It's to do with Shapiro. Unlike Beaston, Shapiro is a control freak. I don't blame AA for leaving.

I looked at Shapiro's record when he was in Cleveland, i wasn't all that impressed with him.

Great job of messing up the identity of the team, Shapeero/Rogers. Idiots. Gibbons is gone for sure. We'll end up with a much less "loose" coach and the atmosphere in the dugout probably won't be as much fun and relaxed. I wonder how all of this will change the attitude of the players. Will guys like Price want to come back (if the money is right)?

It's nothing to do with the money apparently. It's to do with Shapiro. Unlike Beaston, Shapiro is a control freak. I don't blame AA for leaving.

I looked at Shapiro's record when he was in Cleveland, i wasn't all that impressed with him.

And unlike Beeston he knows something about a baseball team.

Yeah - he's only 2 time MLB executive of the year in his time there bringing the Indians to the playoffs twice.

What does he know? Right??

Back