News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Blue Jays @ Cleveland, Friday. Apparently (and not too surprising), a large following of Jays fans have already bought tickets to the first two games in the Land.

Thankfully, Vic Carapazza and Angel Hernandez aren't going to be part of the ALCS.

Jays lose.

If the Jays lose once more, I'm going to shave (and I have kept my playoff beard since the start of the month). After I shave, I might keep a new playoff beard, this time for Toronto FC.

No way the Jays can come back from this. They have scored 3 runs in 27 innings. Pathetic.

No way the Jays can come back from this. They have scored 3 runs in 27 innings. Pathetic.
Even more pathetic is that Leafs wunderkind Auston Matthews scored more goals in 40 minutes than the entire Blue Jays team in 27 innings in the past few days.

Everyone: The Jays had a good run in 2016 coming from the tough AL East...

Not scoring runs no doubt hurt them against Cleveland - they will be a formidable team in the 2016 World Series...

If it turns out to be the Cleveland Indians vs. the Chicago Cubs in the WS it would be almost a shame to have one of
these teams lose since neither has won a WS in many years...

If the Jays can hold the nucleus of this current team together they will continue to contend in 2017...

LI MIKE

I wonder if there would be a Jays fanbase in Western New York being as it's so close to Toronto, or wouldn't there be because it's in Canada and Americans haven't "domesticated" Canada as Canadians have the US?

Last edited:
I wonder if there would be a Jays fanbase in Western New York being as it's so close to Toronto, or wouldn't there be because it's in Canada and Americans haven't "domesticated" Canada as Canadians have the US?
Don't forget that the Buffalo Bisons is the Jays' AAA farm team.

I've seen Blue Jays fans in full gear walk out of their New York State licence plated cars the last two years visiting Clev... not gonna say the name. But that, seeing a local wear a Blue Jays hat at a small town gas station in NY State on a separate occasion three years ago, and let's not forget that when the Blue Jays switched to their current logo and jerseys in 2012, there were sales in every State.

I've met people from Buffalo who had season tickets for the Jays. The Jays and Raptors are the "home teams" especially in the Buffalo area, the bars i have been in down there always got the Jays game on or Raptors on the big screens.

The low Canadian dollar is good for Americans coming here for sporting events and shopping.

The Jays are finished for the year.

At least there's always a next year.

Could be a very different team.

Bautista will be gone.

Dickey will be gone

Saunders might be gone.

Edwin might be gone ( hopefully not)

Could be a very different team.

Bautista will be gone.

Dickey will be gone

Saunders might be gone.

Edwin might be gone ( hopefully not)

The Jays would get compensatory draft picks once some of these players leave due to free agency. However, these picks would take years to blossom.

The 2017 Jays would unlikely be as good as this year's edition, but there is still a chance.

Back