Votes: 11 26.8%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anju is now closed. I believe all tenants are out. Not sure of the wording, but hopefully this starts to move along
IMG_0635.jpg

Grosvenor is another company that really failed in this city. Have they even built anything? I remember at one point they had a bunch of sites and proposals. I think the only thing they have built is one of the two towers in the west village (forgot the name).

Grosvenor sold its interest in the 2nd Avenue tower to Cressey. The Calgary branch of Grosvenor closed last summer and was directed by the parent office to liquidate all land holdings.
Which is a shame, because they tend to develop good projects. Unfortunately they prefer to build condos and that market is not coming back in Calgary for a while yet.

Anju had a broken pipe the week after that really cold snap this winter, they never re-opened. This is a bad deal for them, I like that place though it was definitely pricey!

Would love to see this project move ahead, doesn't sound good if the developer is shopping it though.

Anju had a broken pipe the week after that really cold snap this winter, they never re-opened. This is a bad deal for them, I like that place though it was definitely pricey!

Would love to see this project move ahead, doesn't sound good if the developer is shopping it though.
They have commented that they'll be reopening in a new location

They have moved, there is even a sign on the door of their former location here.

It couldn’t have been better timing for them to move too. Very low expenses during the shutdown, minimized loss revenue.

1520 4th street SW.
download.jpg

proposal brochure

Is this proposal back on the table?? I went to Calcutta Cricket Club on the weekend and found this behind the building...yes an unassembled piling rig. This is more than just a demo or reclad.

IMG_1636.jpg

Back