Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Sixth and 10th at night

Thank you @Surrealplaces

Everyone is liking the South elevation hey, it definitely is nice. But personally I like the all glass West elevation with the sticking out balcony, and no balcony to limit any views from the West. But I am biased as my purchase is there lol. Ultimately my decision came down to the fact it was the only one-bedroom in the market for new builds that is technically a corner suite.
I like the look of those balconies on the west side. It's pretty cool that you can walk out to the end of the balcony and have a view in 3 directions.
To be honest I think the building looks better on the south side, but that only counts for who people passing by. For those who live there, a completely different story as you'll be looking out rather than at.

Judging by the construction at the top of the tower they are close to topping out.

2016 Nov 29 097.JPG
2016 Nov 29 098.JPG
2016 Nov 29 101.JPG

Attachments

• 2016 Nov 29 097.JPG
    2016 Nov 29 097.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 312
  • 2016 Nov 29 098.JPG
    2016 Nov 29 098.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • 2016 Nov 29 101.JPG
    2016 Nov 29 101.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 313
Thank God this one is turning out nice. I wouldn't say high quality, but it is quality nonetheless.

I think that angle from 8th street and 12th ave will look really interesting when the Marriott goes up behind it. You'll have a black tower with orange and gray pixels in the background.

Penthouse floor I believe. They should have just one more storey for mechanical unless that is it, can't really tell from floorplans.

I think that angle from 8th street and 12th ave will look really interesting when the Marriott goes up behind it. You'll have a black tower with orange and gray pixels in the background.

You're right, it should look pretty cool as viewed from Lougheed House.

I hope they light ip the top as shown in the night rendering.

Well there's certainly hope for that! Seeing Lacaille go through with the rooftop lighting on Vogue certainly lends hope that Lamb will do the same to this one.

This one has just turned out fabulous. The EIFS or whatever it is, is a lot more pronounced than I expected, but it is still a top notch looking condo tower. On par with Pulse and Mark for the top tier of 100+ meter condo towers in Alberta.

Back