News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Made it to the game last night. Ugly game but at least a win. Markstrom played good.
IMG_2100.jpeg

You have to realize the NHLPA would be extremely pissed off if the NHL did not acknowledge it as "Mental Health" if that is what Dillon Dube told them it was. I don't see how the Flames can be at fault when there is nothing you can do in this situation. Like the people in the org are not idiots, they simply have to follow the law. The other players were more transparent, while Dillon went ahead of the game and it seems like a bad PR by the Flames now.

Since he was ahead of the game before it become a public story and the Flames have no knowledge on what is going on about the investigation, they have to go with what he gave them. I don't get why people are being so nit picky about an unimportant detail in the grand scheme of things when we are talking about a big sexual assualt scandal.

The Flames have acknowledged that they didn't know that this was the reason for his leave of absence. Nothing they can do now except try to keep moving forward while this case does it's thing for the next year or two. Only shitty thing for the team is that his salary will still count against the cap. Dube was useless this year, would be great to use his cap hit to bring in someone less useless and rapey...

I'm very happy with that return. Brzustewicz has big upside and we desparately needed better D prospects, while the first brings it in line with rumored returns from other teams. Adding Kuzmenko is great - I think he'll do better in Calgary with more opportunity, and if he recaptures his scoring touch, we could turn around and resell him for even more goodies next year (or sign him longterm).

Apparently Big Z isn't meshing in the locker room...shocking that a player who got his agent to demand a trade stating he was the only good player and deserved more playing time is not meshing in the dressing room

No thanks, the Canucks can keep him or give that headache to someone else.

Zadorov would have been served a big slice of humble pie in Vancouver, I could see that being good for him in the long run. Treliving is still interested in him apparently, so maybe he goes to TO.

Back