News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Construction of the new place at Wurst is well underway now...

View attachment 309565

West of Gringo Street...

View attachment 309566

Cleaver has upgraded their patio...

View attachment 309567

And the former Fat Burger location in 20/20 is also well underway...

(no photo)

Construction of the new place at Wurst is well underway now...

View attachment 309565

West of Gringo Street...

View attachment 309566

Cleaver has upgraded their patio...

View attachment 309567

And the former Fat Burger location in 20/20 is also well underway...

(no photo)

Do you know what's happening at the old location of Ox Bar de Tapas (blue building west of Gringo)? That place had the best happy hour.

I was also surprised that they didn't make a go of it during covid; Brewster's had beer fridges right at the door to sell bottles to go, and I'd think that pizza is a good delivery/take out business. As it happens, the last two meals I ate in a restaurant were there; Beer Revolution for pizza then Brewster's for wings. That said, Beer Revolution was dead quiet, and we only ate there because Posto down the block was completely full, so perhaps they weren't doing all that well before.

Awe man! The former Wurst building would make a PERFECT location for Bookers! Too bad Hayden/Comery got it.

Bookers would fit nicely into M2 or maybe the old 11th Ave Keg location (if it’s still empty)
The 11th Ave SW old Keg location is still empty after closing almost 6 years ago. I remember having dinner there just before closing and I asked the server why they were doing that. He said the landlord wanted to increase the rent significantly so the franchise owner made the decision to close down. I wonder if the landlord regrets that move now? Zero rent in 6 years!

The 11th Ave SW old Keg location is still empty after closing almost 6 years ago. I remember having dinner there just before closing and I asked the server why they were doing that. He said the landlord wanted to increase the rent significantly so the franchise owner made the decision to close down. I wonder if the landlord regrets that move now? Zero rent in 6 years!
Plus 6 years of paying their own heat and property taxes! And now they are probably caught in a sunk cost fallacy - they have to wait for someone willing to pay far more or else they would be admitting they were wrong.

As for where Bookers should go, I really hope they look at the old Sony Store/Safeway/Lindt/Bearkerhead space on 4th. Not only because I want a 3rd smoke house within 3 blocks :D

Back