Oh damn, well that was quick, and it looks excellent. Best one yet by leaps and bounds.

19278B82-1453-4057-8CC6-D0921B7D1FA6.jpeg
54DFB30A-1CFF-41FD-B69F-DC1CF236CFD6.jpeg

It would be a generic spandrel built for a new building from the ground up. It's a travesty as a modernist conversion. This new cladding in quality and design is leaps and bounds below the original cladding and to the rendering

Yeah, this is excellent for an office conversion, *especiallly* for Cidex. Very happy with it.

Always so dramatic!
Apologies if I offended you. I have been on urbantoronto a lot lately. This would be universally panned as a bait and switch there for all the grey spandrel and mullions or, not having a 50 storey tower added on top. On this forum, it gets accolades like great or excellent for rising above the office conversion record when the office conversion record is a dumpster fire.

No, I don't share popular opinion on here. You guys are far too kind. Is that wrong? I don't want to be a stick in the spokes. I can find something else to do. Perhaps Needle point.

Apologies if I offended you. I have been on urbantoronto a lot lately. This would be universally panned as a bait and switch there for all the grey spandrel and mullions or, not having a 50 storey tower added on top. On this forum, it gets accolades like great or excellent for rising above the office conversion record when the office conversion record is a dumpster fire.

No, I don't share popular opinion on here. You guys are far too kind. Is that wrong? I don't want to be a stick in the spokes. I can find something else to do. Perhaps Needle point.
IMO they kept what made the building interesting so that has to be taken into account. Also our new buildings are all grey spandrel, we're desensitized.

Back