Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Wow, that's looking spectacular. Le Germain units just went up in value.

I'd be shocked if they didn't.

The art piece is called 'Northern Lights' and was designed by Douglas Coupland. It will be one of the largest single public art installations in North America. It will be interactive, via an app being developed by the artist, and is stated to have an infinite number of colours and combinations.

What? Really? Dang that is a bit disappointing.

It probably won't have enough resolution to spell "Will you marry me?" in anything by Morse code, but I think people will figure something out. The toughest part will probably be policing the inevitable wanton vulgarity.

LOL No. You won't be able to change the programming with your phone. The app will probably be an informative piece on the architect's vision. It's very common.

LOL No. You won't be able to change the programming with your phone. The app will probably be an informative piece on the architect's vision. It's very common.

It's going to be like that, and it will show you actual images of what it's mimicking, and will give a story about each pattern it goes through.

I must be missing something because I googled Snipe and it’s one of those dhoot up the place type games. I don’t know how you could play that on the side of a building LOL
You could almost play Snipe on it....for those old enough to remember Snipe lol.

Back