Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I must be missing something because I googled Snipe and it’s one of those dhoot up the place type games. I don’t know how you could play that on the side of a building LOL
It's far older than the other Snipe games. This was a DOS game from the early 80s's, and in the early 90's you could play multiplayer on a Novell server. I have a feeling a number of people are going to be googling Novell now lol.

hqdefault.jpg

Jesus, that is a cool friggin pic. Wow. I just love how varied the colours and styles are in our skyline, especially that view.

Can you imagine how amazing the south, southwest, and southeast views of downtown are going to be once the LED art piece is fully operational? Holy man...

Last edited:
And to imagine that Telus Sky will look about the same height as BP from this angle is mind boggling. It's going to become an iconic photo angle.

Absolutely. The Guardians have the best view of downtown imaginable. All of the four tallest buildings in Western Canada in one view...

Thank the urban development gods! I was so disappointed when you said that it was only on the one side! This is going to be a f****cking showstopper!

The facade of the south and part of the north facade have LED lights embedded in them.
Guess that makes sense only part of the North side, since the building directly across the alley would block a lot of it.

I'm going to work with doing some geometric patterns on the side of the building as well. It's going to be really, really just gorgeous.
I wonder if this means the E/W sides of the building too? That whole answer where this excerpt is from is a bit wordy and confusing...

Oh and in that question they say "Others describe it as a giant cheese grater.".... I will slap anyone who says that to my face.

Thank the urban development gods! I was so disappointed when you said that it was only on the one side! This is going to be a f****cking showstopper!
Agreed. This will easily be Calgary's best skyscraper. The Bow is unique and all, but it has that problem of girth, whereas Telus Sky is practically flawless.

It seems like when they say "unlimited combinations and unlimited colours," they weren't kidding. Wow....

Snapped this just a little while ago. Sorry about the vanity factor, forgot to just get a shot of the building...

20171205_102607.jpg

Attachments

• 20171205_102607.jpg
    20171205_102607.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 333

Back