Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
One of my favorite angles is from Victoria Park near Village Ice Cream. The power station wires kind of of ruin it, but it looks so good from there.

Telus Sky should have a large enough market budget to steal business away from all the condo suites being rented as hotel rooms if there isn't room in the market to absorb 350 more units.

Hi Group,
We can Disagree Here but as I see it, Encana Tower, Brookfield Place, Suncor Towers, and Telus Tower are in a League by Themselves for Dominance of the City Skyline - for Now. If All these Apt/Condo Towers All get Blt
in Eralton, the East Belt, We will see Clusters of High Rises Dominating Various Parts of the City. This should ideally make Calgary Stand Out if all goes well. Lets Hope So.

Tnx,
Operater.

I was told there were slight delays due to things falling off from the top so they had to shut down the site a couple times. As of now they are aiming to top off the building sometime late spring 2018.

I was told there were slight delays due to things falling off from the top so they had to shut down the site a couple times. As of now they are aiming to top off the building sometime late spring 2018.
That's still a while away :(
But when you think about it, that's also pretty good news.
It looks quite tall already. And evidently still has a lot more to go.
Will look truly magnificent when done.

If they add another floor, it will be the first building in Western Canada to officially have 60+ floors. It already will be, as the rooftop amenities level is 1/3 indoors, but that hasn't been included in the floor count. That's pretty cool. I noticed from Centre and 16th the other day that it has surpassed SEC East in height. The view of downtown from the intersection is going to be unreal in a year.

Back