The DP drawings for the Deveraux project are now online, found in the DP link.

No fancy renderings, but the site plan shows the proposed internal high street / main street, and the layout of the other buildings. Retail only seems to be between Buildings A and C:
View attachment 396276

Some of the elevation drawings give an idea of the architecture. Seems pretty similar to the other buildings further east in this area:
View attachment 396277
Building A South Elevation:
View attachment 396278
Building B South Elevation:
View attachment 396279

Building C North Elevation:
View attachment 396280
Club House North Elevation:
View attachment 396281
Other elevations for the buildings and the other buildings I didn't post are in the drawing package, just thought I would put up the ones fronting the high street.
Deveraux now has this project on their website with a few renderings:
1655995024719.png

1655995044289.png

1655995064129.png

1655995084548.png

The DP drawings for the townhome project in the post above are now posted, found in that link:
1668466247690.png

1668466354120.png

1668466374808.png

I assume Building A is some sort of amenity building, but am not sure. Also, while it is a bit fuzzy in the drawing title block, it looks like it is Bucci doing this project:
1668466413632.png

I assume Building A is some sort of amenity building, but am not sure. Also, while it is a bit fuzzy in the drawing title block, it looks like it is Bucci doing this project:
View attachment 439145
Hmm ... that definitely looks like the Bucci logo. However townhouses are not their 'thing'. I know they have given up on the Calgary condo market so perhaps this is a way of staying active in this market. It does not appear on their website under 'Future Projects' though.

The DP drawings for the townhome project in the post above are now posted, found in that link:
View attachment 439138
View attachment 439143
View attachment 439144
View attachment 439145

I like the heavy pergolas, steep pitch roofs, and the stone work, gives it a bit of the alpine feel. Unfortunately it’s just going to feel like a sea of garage doors and curb cuts, disappointing that these aren’t laned to make the street in front more attractive.

Trinity has a pretty detailed map on their website showing all of the projects so far in this community, and lots of information about future projects they have planned. Some pretty significant density in this area. I will use this map to create a project tracking one, similar to West District and Springbank Hill. I will edit the 2nd post of this thread to track all of the projects. I will only note the ones we have some information on (like a development permit, or details on the specific building on a website), because there are a lot on this base map we don't have detals of yet.

Trinity's website:
1674924465970.png

The map confirms it is Bucci doing the townhomes to the south of the existing retail complex. I also note that the Carlisle apartments in the centre have been sold, and it looks like Deveraux purchased them, as that project is now listed on Deveraux's website:
I'll also note, Deveraux has applied for a building permit for the project, so I bet we see ground breaking this spring/summer:
1674924614892.png

Back