News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Plaza 75. I would have loved to see this one get built.
COVERAlberta75-1_zps890caaf6.jpg
Image3.jpg

Attachments

• COVERAlberta75-1_zps890caaf6.jpg
    COVERAlberta75-1_zps890caaf6.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3,091
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,847
MacIntyre Plaza..... I believe it was also called Cascade Plaza at one time. Kind of an interesting one. Would have made for nice sunset blue hour pics.

lookup.jpg
reference.jpg

Attachments

• lookup.jpg
    lookup.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,948
  • reference.jpg
    reference.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,093
Wow, that Plaza 75 would have been kick ass! Too bad it never got built. Great idea for a thread, I wonder what other proposals were out there that we've never seen?

The second tower will never get built as was originally designed, which is unfortunate. Looked really cool. The newest design is a 25 storey monument to boredom.

Yes I Do!. The 2nd Tower was to B 64 Floors. B of M Planned to Build 2 Bldgs. The DEPRESSION of 1982 Hit so It NEVER GOT BUILT. I Believe a Model is Still in the Main Lobby of 1st Cdn Centre, They Built the Foundations for the 2nd Tower and Turned it into a Mini Plaza of Sorts. I Doubt the 2nd Tower Will Ever Get Built.

Tnx,
Operater.
Does anyone have a pic of the buildings? I tried googling and couldn't find anything.

Hi Group,

There is a Project at 56/3rd St. S.W. With a Crane etc. I live a Block Away. Nothing much Happens on the Site. I was at the Site and picked up some Information.
Its Owned by "Calhome Properties". It will B 17 Floors Up, a Low Income Project as Such. For now as Money becomes Available they do Some Work. Its all I have for now. Hope it Helps, OK.

Tnx,
Operater,
Calhome Properties was the former name of Calgary Housing Company, a subsidiary of City of Calgary.

Back