News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Haven't passed by the area lately, but I noticed the graffiti in the picture of Sam the Record Man. This corner is probably going to get much worse before it gets better. . .

Good Yonge Street pics!

Wylie: Good Yonge Street pics! If it was not for that silvery tree and the overhead lighting above Yonge Street-which to me did not have a Holiday look to them I would think they were just good night City pics. Pic#6-the TTC Dundas station sign is interesting-has the TTC placed signs like those at other stations? It looks good to me. As AHAB said hopefully the front of the closed SAM's store does not begin to fall victim to vandalism. The SAM's sign pics look good also-a Toronto landmark I remember well. LI MIKE

Doesn't compare to New York, Chicago or even a much smaller town as Nashville, but it resembles some cities I know in California which don't seem to get into the lighting end very much for this holiday period.

Doesn't compare to New York, Chicago or even a much smaller town as Nashville, but it resembles some cities I know in California which don't seem to get into the lighting end very much for this holiday period.

I bet Los Angeles has better lighting than we do and they don't even get snow.

Terrible. Didn't they even consult a lighting expert?

I was in Berlin last year, and they had lights everywhere: Nice and yellowish and warm. Pretty easy.

When I think of yellowish and warm it's not Christmas I think of.;)

Reindeer pulling a sleigh, and the two big jellyfish with trailing tentacles, are hanging inside the Eaton Centre again this year ... ho, ho, ho.

Apologies, it seems I got the quote wrong. That should have read...

What you mean "we", white man?

^Indeed, I think it's more likely a misguided attempt at adding some non-traditional Christmas colours and patterns- bleh.

Back