News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Has anyone been to Boutique Bar yet? Any thoughts?

I went to Boutique with a couple of friends this week. Its nice. The patio is great for people watching, and its shaded from the afternoon sun so it is very comfortable. They need more chairs along the side, and they need to make it look more lively and inviting.

I hope it succeeds.

The 519 is running a contest to name their new cafe. I've submitted "The Steps Cafe."

Enter here: http://www.the519.org/events/weneedaname

image28.jpg

I went to Boutique with a couple of friends this week. Its nice. The patio is great for people watching, and its shaded from the afternoon sun so it is very comfortable. They need more chairs along the side, and they need to make it look more lively and inviting.

I hope it succeeds.

Yeah, I was in the Village the other weekend so we checked this place out. It's really tiny inside, but the patio is nice. Not sure how it'll do once the winter sets in.

I prefer a small and cozy place in the winter to a giant packed rowdy place (Woody's). Ill be there supporting them... I drink enough that I should be able to!

I thought there was a thread for this somewhere but searches turned up nothing. These signs are up in some subway stations. Glad they're keeping this out there. It really was a sickening crime.

skinner.jpg

A friend of mine just told me that the sign at The Black Eagle has just been taken down. I hope that doesn't mean it's closing. The Eagle is Toronto's one and only gay leather bar. That would be a big loss.

First the Toolbox and now possibly the Eagle. How would I kick off my weekend if Boot Camp Friday is gone?

I was only joking, last time I was in there was probably 10 or 12 years ago myself. My GM dragged me in there after work one night, unfortunately I can't even describe the theme of the night on this board. I'm a pretty jaded guy but I was shocked at what they get away with in there!

The front was covered with a tarp/some sort of scaffolding. Looks like they're just doing exterior work.

I went through on my way to and from my girl's house.

If you're into people who are in no physical condition to disrobe in public walking around naked, its ideal.

Otherwise, meh. At least its less commercial and touristy than Pride.

whoo, two posts in a row.

Elevate's closed - bailiff's notice in the door indicating the locks have been changed for non-payment of rent.

We could have started a pool.

Back