News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

that cut copy show was fucking awesome...oversold as hell, yes, but how much fun was being in a human tidal wave? okay, maybe not for everyone...but innocent childish fun.

funny story from that night...i had dropped some really powerful molly and was not expecting the come-up that fast...needless to say, i puked in my mouth, right there on the floor...spun as fuck and panicking, i looked around for anything i could puke into - there was nothing...and the taste was beginning to disgust me immensely. thankfully the bathroom was close, so i went there - huge lineup! no way. i ended up finding a beer bottle on the bar and just slowly excreting the puke from my mouth into there. good times :)

that cut copy show was fucking awesome...oversold as hell, yes, but how much fun was being in a human tidal wave? okay, maybe not for everyone...but innocent childish fun.

funny story from that night...i had dropped some really powerful molly and was not expecting the come-up that fast...needless to say, i puked in my mouth, right there on the floor...spun as fuck and panicking, i looked around for anything i could puke into - there was nothing...and the taste was beginning to disgust me immensely. thankfully the bathroom was close, so i went there - huge lineup! no way. i ended up finding a beer bottle on the bar and just slowly excreting the puke from my mouth into there. good times :)

That is probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever read online. This is why I don't go to these clubs anymore, because they are filled with people puking like this. I can't count the number of times I've been puked on or almost puked on or seen someone puking at a club.
Sucks, because it would be fun to go out and dance without having to worry about some pillhead puking on me.

Last edited:

HA! Sounds like MDA. The bottle was impressive improvisational thinking for being that chewed.

I didn't even stay to the end of the show, I couldn't see any of the stage, and due to massive lineups, I was constantly going through this Loop:

1) Line up at bar (10 minutes)
2) Drink (5 minutes or it's too warm to even look at)
3) Walk through the crowd to get to the bathroom (10 minutes)
4) Line up at bathroom (10 minutes)
5) Walk back (10 minutes)
6) Go to step one

I was never into big clubs to begin with, now it seems I'm too old to even tolerate them for a night.

Can't really enjoy an overcrowded club. I mean with the bad b.o. and getting stepped all over... it's not for everyone.

I was never into big clubs to begin with, now it seems I'm too old to even tolerate them for a night.

It was a tough one. I got there really early by accident, and got to meet Matt & Kim in the bathroom bar. But then, all of a sudden, people started streaming in....and then some drunk chick got in my grill, asking me if I "was from Mississauga too". I figured out what was going to happen, so I bought like 4 double vodka Redbulls, found a spot, and camped out. I couldn't really see much, but got drunk enough that I started jumping and hopping to some of the better songs. At the apex of every jump, I could see the band.

If I wasn't plastered, there's no way I could have handled it.

I went two weeks ago to see Kenny Ken. Didn't see Kenny Ken cause my buddy got kicked out so we left as well but: it just keeps getting worse and worse.

They ruined the bathroom bar. Were playing R+B upstairs where a lovely bartender begged me to bring more people in with me. The jungle crowd was especially.....lame (read: thugged out) with terrible MCs (as most jungle MCs are, especially the locals) and downstairs.....don't even ask, cause I couldn't tell ya. Some sort of pinstripe collared shirt and biddy douchefest.

The place just keeps getting worse and worse and it's quite sad cause it really WAS a unique and interesting venue when it first opened. Now, it's so full of douchebags that it's completely unredeemable.

The DJ booth was empty, the bar was open and they had punched a giant hole into the wall opposite the DJ booth so as to connect the space with the main corridor coming in from the front entrance. It is no longer a seperate room, just another bar space.

Though, I guess I could have more directly answered your question with a curt: nothing!

It seems as though, through osmosis, the surrounding neighborhood has penetrated the culture of Circa. It was inevitable. I fucking hate the entertainment district.

Really? I like the area quite a bit....minus all the douchebaggery, of course. There are a few places and times where you can still have a care-free, gay ol' time but...yeah....it is what it is.

Good - it became super lame very quickly. There were good ideas involved originally, but it was the wrong area, and Walmart sized clubs are so passe these days.

Back