News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I emailed them too bad they didn't choose my email, I asked on a estimated date for the new trains to be put into service, and a question on conserving old TTC station elements such as the font, I don't know about you but I love that TTC font.

Remember everyone, theres another "on the rocket" Thursday November 26th! I know by reading this forums that there's a lot of controversy and questions regarding the TTC.

So lets get these questions to them! Last episode was full of average question, such as why buses are delayed, people need to ask real questions!

Remember everyone, theres another "on the rocket" Thursday November 26th! I know by reading this forums that there's a lot of controversy and questions regarding the TTC.

So lets get these questions to them! Last episode was full of average question, such as why buses are delayed, people need to ask real questions!

Even if they do, Giambrone will try to dodge the question, like he did with one of the questions asked last time around. I can't remember which question it was, but there was one lady who asked two questions and Giambrone dodged one of them because he couldn't/didn't want to answer it. :p

Even if they do, Giambrone will try to dodge the question, like he did with one of the questions asked last time around. I can't remember which question it was, but there was one lady who asked two questions and Giambrone dodged one of them because he couldn't/didn't want to answer it. :p

Thats counting the ones he answered! most were answered by that other guy... I'm sure if we all ask tough questions he'll have to answer atleast one at some point.

I watched it yesterday.
I couldn't get a line

Steve Munro was Giambrone's guest and his sucking up to him made me sick...

Really not impressed by the guy...

Yea go to the star's website,

They had all the comments written up along with Adam's answers ... to be honest there really wasn't anything interesting, here it is anyway:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/ttc/article/731110--live-at-11-30-q-a-with-ttc-chair-adam-giambrone

That was not 'On The Rocket', it was a little thing Star did, it was just an online 'chat' session with Giambrone.. However I happened to be present duing that event. I can tell you I was a little disgusted by his response to one poor person.

It went something like this:

Poor Person: I live at Sheppard And Jane, and have to take the Sheppard Bus to the Subway daily. The bus service on this route is so bad, I have to sometimes wait for hours, especially on weekends. What are you going to do about this?

Giambrone: I know! I've taken that route before, it really does suck! But dun worry because we have already started construction on the FANTASSSTICCC NEW SHEPPARD LRT! In 10 years you can ride it from Kennedy to DON MILLS STATION, which will make for a huge improvement to the service on Sheppard.

I'm not kidding, read the transcript yourself, that's pretty much how it went.

THIS PERSON LIVED AT JANE AND SHEPPARD
HE TALKED ABOUT THE SHEPPARD LRT WHICH ****ING STARTS AT DON MILLS AND GOES EAST ONLY.

WHAT THE ****?

Anyone who had had an education above highschool level should be pretty practiced at seeking out the Who What Where When and Why's of the questions before they answer. She said it in the FIRST SENTENCE that she lived at JANE and Sheppard.

Really disappointing.

That was not 'On The Rocket', it was a little thing Star did, it was just an online 'chat' session with Giambrone.. However I happened to be present duing that event. I can tell you I was a little disgusted by his response to one poor person.

It went something like this:

Poor Person: I live at Sheppard And Jane, and have to take the Sheppard Bus to the Subway daily. The bus service on this route is so bad, I have to sometimes wait for hours, especially on weekends. What are you going to do about this?

Giambrone: I know! I've taken that route before, it really does suck! But dun worry because we have already started construction on the FANTASSSTICCC NEW SHEPPARD LRT! In 10 years you can ride it from Kennedy to DON MILLS STATION, which will make for a huge improvement to the service on Sheppard.

I'm not kidding, read the transcript yourself, that's pretty much how it went.

THIS PERSON LIVED AT JANE AND SHEPPARD
HE TALKED ABOUT THE SHEPPARD LRT WHICH ****ING STARTS AT DON MILLS AND GOES EAST ONLY.

WHAT THE ****?

Anyone who had had an education above highschool level should be pretty practiced at seeking out the Who What Where When and Why's of the questions before they answer. She said it in the FIRST SENTENCE that she lived at JANE and Sheppard.

Really disappointing.
If you been paying attention to the show, you would have been well aware that CP24 was having audio problems, and the sound we were hearing was much better than the sound they those answering questions was hearing. While Jane and Sheppard was pretty clear to us, obviously he thought they had said a different intersection, or else he wouldn't have given that response.

I really don't see the need to get hysterical by such a simple issue; it is very disappointing.

Back