News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

So in your opinion how many projects do you see starting this year in Edmonton? I'm with you. I do see more rentals popping up in Edmonton than condo's for the next little while.
Well, we currently have 4 high-rise projects at the excavation stage - Clifton, CNIB site, The View and CX. I think that we'll see Streamliner's project on Jasper and 123 Street, The Shift, Parkview (Jasper and 108 Street), Maclab's 112 Street project by the University fire up in the coming months. There might be more that I'm missing as well. I think we'll see Windsor Park re-start with the new owners (ICM and Pagnotta).

1580142443117.png

Somewhat shocking they are selling it. I wonder how much Maclab Properties Group and Maclab Development Group will be selling off?
Not sure if this is just a 'one off' given the amount of money that's circling around this market for that type of asset. But I recall Maclab used to say 'they never sell anything.'...I guess that's changed to a certain degree.

Not sure if this is just a 'one off' given the amount of money that's circling around this market for that type of asset. But I recall Maclab used to say 'they never sell anything.'...I guess that's changed to a certain degree.
I wonder how it plays out since it was mutually owned by Maclab Development Group and Properties Group. co-owned by Marc and Alistair, wonder if they thought it would just be better to split the asset down the middle and liquidate.

Happy Harbor moving to the old Chintz & Company location on 105 St & 105 Ave:

Reference ID: Job No 356496742-002
Description: Alteration of (an) existing building(s), Exterior Alteration, Interior Alteration, Change of Use
Plan 9921814 Blk 5 Lot 2
Applicant: WONDERLAND GAMES O/A HAPPY HARBOR COMICS
Create Date: 3/2/2020 9:56:07 PM
Neighbourhood: CENTRAL MCDOUGALL

1583348964173.png

Back