News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I hate that. Absolute lack of vision by whoever the hell owns and runs that building now.

^^

the dismantling of the living wall and stuffing it in garbage bags seems to be a pretty good poster image of what they’re doing to healthcare and schools and advanced education...

i have a friend who described this as "short-sighted and mean-spirited". that pretty much sums it up. :(

EnnfOcrVkAEjYDy.jpg

Lovely. Also, a great view of our beige tower collection.

i might be wrong - it does happen - but i don't think this is a choice. i think one of them is a "left-over" pilot/demonstration sign although why it wouldn't have been removed when the permanent one went up is a strange bit of non-coordination.
Or maybe they really want to make sure you know whare your going. Who knows maybe one might forget where they are after one step. 🤪

I can appreciate staffing is not the same right now, but the temporary signs being left up next to the new ones and or the empty poles still up for months upon years in some cases from vandalism of the temp signs is less than ideal. Here's hoping that the temporary ones are down within the week.,

I can appreciate staffing is not the same right now, but the temporary signs being left up next to the new ones and or the empty poles still up for months upon years in some cases from vandalism of the temp signs is less than ideal. Here's hoping that the temporary ones are down within the week.,

Did you put through a 311 request to take down the temporary sign(s)?

Back