News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

106 st north of 100 Ave

Avis/Budget space is up for lease

20230822_173653.jpg

20230822_173836.jpg

I hear that the Suya Hause nightclub is doing OK

20230822_173719.jpg

Aisle24 opens today on 104 Street, first location in Western Canada. They are planning 25 stores in Edmonton and Calgary according to this story.

I finally decided to sign up and check out the 104 location yesterday evening. Unique concept, prices not too bad, but mostly just nice to have a largely full service 24/7 convenience store downtown. If they sold smokes they'd never go out of business.

I finally decided to sign up and check out the 104 location yesterday evening. Unique concept, prices not too bad, but mostly just nice to have a largely full service 24/7 convenience store downtown. If they sold smokes they'd never go out of business.

The only reason I go to convenience stores is to buy lottery tickets. Unless there's a self-service lottery machine I'm not interested in Aisle24.

Yes, it's part of the new Edmonton Mural Festival that runs until September 15.

The mural artist is Hardthridteen from Indonesia and Rust Magic. I believe this might be his first mural in North America. https://www.instagram.com/hardthirteen/

Love the mural. Love the initiative. Instead of a parking lot, would be so nice if this was another little rec area - sport courts, seating/tables etc

Transform that parking lot into a basketball court.
Keep the Revillon parkade c/w new mural, however if someone is able to construct a mixed-use hotel/residential tower on top of it then be my guest.

Love the mural. Love the initiative. Instead of a parking lot, would be so nice if this was another little rec area - sport courts, seating/tables etc
Housing.

The lawyer who owns it has little intension, but it is ideal for a mid-range multi.

The mural is a bit dark, but eye catching and well done. Its nice to see something else on some of those big blank walls.

This was super fun and well attended when they did it back before the pandemic.

Join us on September 1 & 2 in Churchill Square for a FREE Disney concert featuring the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra and vocalists. Disney in Concert A Dream is a Wish will feature music from beloved Disney animated feature films, including Encanto, Tangled, Cars, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, and more!

Attendees are encouraged to arrive early to secure a good spot and enjoy the festivities, which will include eight local food trucks. The performance will begin at 7 PM and last approximately two hours, including an intermission. Each performance will be capped off with a spectacular fireworks display – transporting everyone to the Magic Kingdom for a memorable evening.

There will be washrooms and security on site. Seating is general admission, and attendees can bring chairs, cushions, or blankets. Bring your water bottle! EPCOR's Glass of the Sask water tank will be on-site to provide free water.

@baijiu_yeg Edmonton,

We are pleased to announce that our summer patio will soon be winterized with what will be North America’s FIRST TUBBO STRUCTURE courtesy of our exciting partnership with @ejh_distribution !

This unique, infrared heated structure, will offer panoramic views & encapsulate the essence and vibes of our patio during the winter months ☀️

Expect more details and grand opening dates to follow in the coming weeks on all our socials & website but in the meantime…peep these renderings for a sneak peak 👀 on what you can come to expect for future winter seasons at Bajjiu 🎉 !

Tiramisu has had alot of success with their winter and summer igloos. I can see why this is catching on with restaurants instead of surface parking. I could see Campio also doing something like this after really leaning into the patio space.

Back