What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I referenced how to see it on this thread -- a 5 or 6 page report -- you can access it yourself. I am not in the habit of spoon-feeding.

If this discussion is referring to that empty lot between the two buildings on 104 St, it would be really good if this spot was filled too.

Originally it was to have an 'alleyway' between the plaza and 104st with a tower slightly south between it and storage.

For the first time I was treated to the ICE District parkade. It's actually quite a good deal at $23.

Northlands outdoor parking with a 2km walk to the Coliseum was $16 last time I recall which would be $28.78 in todays dollars.

For the first time I was treated to the ICE District parkade. It's actually quite a good deal at $23.

Northlands outdoor parking with a 2km walk to the Coliseum was $16 last time I recall which would be $28.78 in todays dollars.

What was the experience like getting in and getting out?

I think your math might be a little off unless it was $16 back in 1995, but I agree pretty good price considering two beers will run you far more than $23.

What was the experience like getting in and getting out?
Honestly, not bad. Less than 10 minutes from getting into the car to out of parkade; their team is pretty slick and efficient. The bigger issue is 103Ave.

One thing that works out well is there is a lot of parkade space nearby and much of it is for people working in the office towers during the daytime of week days.

A lot of events at Rogers are either in the evenings or on weekends, so some of these spaces are available then.

Tbh the best place to park for events at Rogers is Milner (if you must drive). The LRT is much better though, you don't have to pay for parking or deal with the shmozz of getting out of downtown after an event. MacEwen Station becomes a nightmare (or so I've heard) but I've been walking to 102nd st stop after games and it's really not bad at all. Drive to your nearest park and ride (mine is Davies) and take the train.

Back