News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Indeed and what a comeback by Dallas!

The Oilers need to come out hard, make some room, capitalize on the PP and get in front of Silovs.

We can do this and force a game 7.

LET'S GO OILERS!!!!

Live by the sword...

Seymour_Skinner.png

Last edited:
What a win!

Skinner wasn't overly tested, but did what he needed to do.

Holloway had a great game and amazing goal.

Nice to see a few of the big guys really contribute when it counted.

Our PP still needs to fire for us to really get going in this playoff run.

Boeser has been the Canuck's most impactful player this playoffs, although Silos is right there, too. I'm sure the Canucks will be inspired with him in mind.

Henrique still out, as well.
For the most part, the Oilers later season acquisitions - Perry, Henrique, and Carrick (who played well last game) haven't been much of a boost to the team - but hopefully lots of time still to contribute.
It seems Brown, who got better as the year went on and was starting to find the scoresheet more often, didnt need to be sitting out as long as he did this playoffs.

My nerves are shot thinking about this game 7.

Last edited:
I watched this game from home last night and when it was over realized I had not sat down the entire time.

Game 7, nothing better, and nothing harder on the heart. I was tracking my heart rate during game 4 against LA and it reached 115 BPM as I sat on my couch. I’ll need to see what it is tomorrow night.

BTW, Oilers fans are the best, the in-game singing was epic. I can’t decide if I loved Country Roads or Livin’ on a Prayer as Kane scored more.

I watched this game from home last night and when it was over realized I had not sat down the entire time.

Game 7, nothing better, and nothing harder on the heart. I was tracking my heart rate during game 4 against LA and it reached 115 BPM as I sat on my couch. I’ll need to see what it is tomorrow night.

BTW, Oilers fans are the best, the in-game singing was epic. I can’t decide if I loved Country Roads or Livin’ on a Prayer as Kane scored more.

Back