News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Actually the Oilers management has been good recently. Besides Holland, there's his son Brad as his heir apparent plus Keith Gretzky and Tyler Wright. The coaching staff (Woody, Charlie, Gully, Mark Stuart and Schwartz) is fine too.

Actually the Oilers management has been good recently. Besides Holland, there's his son Brad as his heir apparent plus Keith Gretzky and Tyler Wright. The coaching staff (Woody, Charlie, Gully, Mark Stuart and Schwartz) is fine too.
Maybe verrrry recently, but Nicholson has been there all along and is the reason for so many errors over the last 5-10 years. Dustin Schwartz as a goalie coach should be out of a job given how our goaltending has been over the last decade as well. Brad Holland and Keith Gretzky seem good so far, as do the rest of the coaching staff.

Bingo. There are still lingering impacts that continue to burden the team going forward.

Schwartz has developed Stuart Skinner into the goalie he is today, and Soup appears to have turned the corner under his coaxing. I mostly blame the prior GMs and their coaches for the goalie mess we've had since Glen Sather departed the team, with Roloson and Talbot being the only highlights.

Great start by the Oilers and my oh my this is already getting dirty and fisty.

Expect more.

Old
School
Hockey

FIVE IN A ROW!

What a fun game to watch; it almost felt like an early playoff game.

Kane still rusty, but wait until he gets going.

Campbell looked good, again.

Kostin still my hero and held his own against Maroon.

Hyman simply the best!

Nurse looked terrible, again.

Gritty W tonight. Those Bolts sure know how to play dirty.

Oilers have won 6 in a row as they defeated the Canuckleheads tonight, thanks to Hyman's heroics. It's now just a matter of time until heads start rolling in the Dys locker room.

Back